jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1577866259766.png

There is less and less left for version 0.3B, which should be finished this week. My goal is to work hard during January to be able to finish 0.3 completely. I have already solved all the personal problems that prevented me from making the expecting progress.

During this time I have had many new ideas to implement in the game.

I'm excited to show you all the new surprises coming this new year!

Thank you very much for your support, as it helps this project to go on and improve.

Tune in to this channel to see all the news xD

See you next year!
Dew~~

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love all of the girls....they all have their charm. It would take something of GREAT importance to get me abandon them and go back to whatever shitty life there was in the past. Great update :love:

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
Really well developed characters.
This is a cozy and comfy game, every dialogue line is worth of your time.

If the dev cares about this, I can translate to portuguese.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Really well developed characters.
This is a cozy and comfy game, every dialogue line is worth of your time.

If the dev cares about this, I can translate to portuguese.
I would love to add the Portuguese language, the problem is that the game is developed in Spanish. If I send you the translation files, you will see the lines in Spanish and not in English.

If you don't mind, I'm willing to give you everything you need ;)

Thank you for your kindness :)

Reactions: kukukaia

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I would love to add the Portuguese language, the problem is that the game is developed in Spanish. If I send you the translation files, you will see the lines in Spanish and not in English.

Just send the English translation file and have it replaced with the Portuguese text

• Haha
Reactions: kukukaia and Stawer

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
found this link for Lucky Paradox v0.3 on a russian site, haven't checked if legit

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
found this link for Lucky Paradox v0.3 on a russian site, haven't checked if legit
That's version 0.3B, version 0.3C includes the content of Charlotte and Yui. Version 0.3D includes content by Maxy.

Version 0.3B only has 50% of the total content of the final version. These versions are exclusive to Patreons, the final version is the one that goes out to the public two weeks after being finished, and it is the one that has all the new content.

That filtered version (0.3B) includes the content of Prim, Layla and the new character, only.

Reactions: Hones and Kempo

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I really like this update! And Sasha hmm... perfect butterfly :cool: :D
I waiting for 0.3d version :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018

I'm less well versed in spanish than in english, but i can give it a try. This way I will even learn something else about your language, and thats something that i want. Its a win win.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Why did I pick a name if everyone calls the MC Lucky? This seems like a big oversight, like something obvious just flew over the devs head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Greily and splamo

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Lucky Paradox [0.3B] [Stawer] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.31 GB - Mac: 1.30 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 452 MB - Mac: 435 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
odd, i'm downloading the 3.0 update and installed it as i normally do but game says its still on version 2.5 :unsure:

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
I was just going to get some sleep. Now I have to play due to the goth girl. Great shading in the faces. Love how the auburn hair makes the body freckles stand out. Prego Goth girl please.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
odd, i'm downloading the 3.0 update and installed it as i normally do but game says its still on version 2.5 :unsure:
Did you download the wrong version or maybe whoever updated the OP linked the wrong version?
Which link did you use to download the game?
Luck Paradox v0.3.0B should have 0.3.0B on the Title screen when you run the game.
lp.png

Reactions: Ozel
4.50 star(s) 101 Votes