Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Did you download the wrong version or maybe whoever updated the OP linked the wrong version?
Which link did you use to download the game?
Luck Paradox v0.3.0B should have 0.3.0B on the Title screen when you run the game.
View attachment 507998
using the Mega link for windows, i'll try again i guess, didnt really read the link but i will now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I really don't like it when you don't want one of the NPC's and you do every thing to tell them no and they still play like there in fucking love with MC.

That goth chick gives me the creeps.
I tell her no and its like I fucking told her yes, she falls down and I do not help her up and its like lovey-dovey with her.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Prim is easily best girl. Love how cute and sweet she is, and her big tits are awesome too. Can't wait for the full cowgirl scene next time. Keep up the good work and thanks for this awesome game!

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I downloaded this with no expectations and ended up enjoying it a lot. Good job so far.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Did you download the wrong version or maybe whoever updated the OP linked the wrong version?
Which link did you use to download the game?
Luck Paradox v0.3.0B should have 0.3.0B on the Title screen when you run the game.
View attachment 507998
found the solution, for some reason i had to re-install the game entirely, luckily it kept my saves :giggle:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the Update! I was very pessimistic about it because my favourite games recently released an update(one for each game DUH! XD) and i was very disappointed on the lack of content(like barely 5 minutes of content after a few months of waiting) but you didn't disappoint me...i almost cried with Prim at the picnic!

Reactions: Sirxtias and Stawer

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
This game is growing on me. It is a breath of fresh air to have some sweet romance, I really like Prim. It didn't feel like 1200 renders, I may be missing some content. I had a scene with Prim show up despite everything in her character status set as WIP, so there may be hidden content? I could be talking out my arse too.

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes