Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
reported bugs fixed, thanks

about the save bug, i have not experienced this problem and haven't touch that part of the code for this update

saves from 0.8.2 could be bugged but not after that :unsure:

throwaway1488

Apr 12, 2020
I think my game is fucked, I have the key to antons room and can drink with sasha at night, but cant find any way to progress past the hint: I have the key to open Anton's room at the end of the second floor upstairs. I looked through the comments here and found that after the crash I should have a green thing in the main menu screen, which I dont. What can I do to fix this?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think my game is fucked, I have the key to antons room and can drink with sasha at night, but cant find any way to progress past the hint: I have the key to open Anton's room at the end of the second floor upstairs. I looked through the comments here and found that after the crash I should have a green thing in the main menu screen, which I dont. What can I do to fix this?
alpha version, whatever you did...you did on a faulty version of the game..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What does happen when you try to visit it again?

throwaway1488

Apr 12, 2020
What does happen when you try to visit it again?
I assume you mean antons room, I entering doesnt do anything special, at night sasha is there and I can interact with her (question, <activity>, costumes and gifts, <nothing>). Thought maybe drinking with her would trigger something but it just shows her holding a cup and goes to next day.

Another thing I wanted to try was go back in my saves and trigger the initial scene again, but is a bit back and when it says i need to continue with prim while prims hint says to wait even though it seems actual waiting doesnt do shit since a sleeping more than a week didnt do anything.
I think since it has something to do with the persistent file where even though the crash happened it didnt update the file, but I am not sure.

alpha version, whatever you did...you did on a faulty version of the game..
I dont see any other version marked as alpha in the changelog and since the current version was not released before 26 july 2021 I dont think it was the alpha version that initially fucked it, however since I currently am playing the alpha recent saves might be corrupted by the alpha, I am aware of that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I assume you mean antons room, I entering doesnt do anything special, at night sasha is there and I can interact with her (question, <activity>, costumes and gifts, <nothing>). Thought maybe drinking with her would trigger something but it just shows her holding a cup and goes to next day.

Another thing I wanted to try was go back in my saves and trigger the initial scene again, but is a bit back and when it says i need to continue with prim while prims hint says to wait even though it seems actual waiting doesnt do shit since a sleeping more than a week didnt do anything.
I think since it has something to do with the persistent file where even though the crash happened it didnt update the file, but I am not sure.

I dont see any other version marked as alpha in the changelog and since the current version was not released before 26 july 2021 I dont think it was the alpha version that initially fucked it, however since I currently am playing the alpha recent saves might be corrupted by the alpha, I am aware of that.
Well, entering Anton's room and interacting with Sasha there is something special insofar as you couldn't do that before, and that's how Anton's room is used afterwards. I don't remember whether any bigger introductory scene should have triggered.

However the interaction itself is a bit too limited ofc. What does Sasha's log book say?

Also the issue with a 2 year old file could be version creep, though normally it shouldn't.

And "having had the crash" was in the persistent IIRC from an earlier discussion.

throwaway1488

Apr 12, 2020
Well, entering Anton's room and interacting with Sasha there is something special insofar as you couldn't do that before, and that's how Anton's room is used afterwards. I don't remember whether any bigger introductory scene should have triggered.

However the interaction itself is a bit too limited ofc. What does Sasha's log book say?

Also the issue with a 2 year old file could be version creep, though normally it shouldn't.

And "having had the crash" was in the persistent IIRC from an earlier discussion.
Logbook entries start with the following in order:
"A tall, slender...
She claims to belong...
She claims to possess...
She is able...
She was apprenticed...
She was in search..."

other things about sasha progress that might somehow be handy:
love is a little more than 4 hearts
lust is ~1.25 hearts
measurements are fully taken
all events state work in progress
perks say work in progress
Progression is 15

About the savefile, I usually save at several points in a playthrough, each making a new save. That way if I want/need to revert to a certain point I usually can and if a newer savefile is corrupted it doesnt lead to me dropping a game completely if I am far in. So the oldest save I have where the bug is occurring is from 26 july 2021, and I usually just continue from the previous save in the next version of the game and make a next save in that version.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Logbook entries start with the following in order:
"A tall, slender...
She claims to belong...
She claims to possess...
She is able...
She was apprenticed...
She was in search..."

other things about sasha progress that might somehow be handy:
love is a little more than 4 hearts
lust is ~1.25 hearts
measurements are fully taken
all events state work in progress
perks say work in progress
Progression is 15

About the savefile, I usually save at several points in a playthrough, each making a new save. That way if I want/need to revert to a certain point I usually can and if a newer savefile is corrupted it doesnt lead to me dropping a game completely if I am far in. So the oldest save I have where the bug is occurring is from 26 july 2021, and I usually just continue from the previous save in the next version of the game and make a next save in that version.
Ah, should have been more clear. Same page but the right side: "Chat:", "Practice:" and so forth. Everything "Work in Progress"? What do you have to do?

throwaway1488

Apr 12, 2020
Ah, should have been more clear. Same page but the right side: "Chat:", "Practice:" and so forth. Everything "Work in Progress"? What do you have to do?
Untitled.png
I hope that has all the info you need, I need to progress sasha cause the clara hint states I need it to get to her content: (progress yellow butterfly story).

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 2577553
I hope that has all the info you need, I need to progress sasha cause the clara hint states I need it to get to her content: (progress yellow butterfly story).
Indeed it does and it seems like there is nothing for her right now. However, just in case you can try the suggested activities (talking to her in your room and the trainings) and see what happens, though probably nothing, but you never know what strange hiccups occur.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
reported bugs fixed, thanks

about the save bug, i have not experienced this problem and haven't touch that part of the code for this update

saves from 0.8.2 could be bugged but not after that :unsure:
Hi, great game! One of the best and sexiest models with interesting story. Favourite of mine is Clara. I hope you can consider making more of the events repeatable though in game as opposed to gallery only. Like the breast enhancement scenes for example. Thank you and wishing you greater success :)

Reactions: Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes