Jan 15, 2018
i shoulda known that Yui couldn't be trusted
filthy nova
shame i found out too late, no going back
[EDIT] ohhh sex scenes in general, haha , oh boy i don't wanna see how this ends :sick:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
TommyEsclow, MindTrigger, Redranger17, edp101 Thanks for your words, helps me stay motivated with this :p

- For now I'm going to work on a v0.25, improving the graphics of the 0.1 version and some animations :D(Thanks RandyPhoenix)
- I'll leave the sex scenes repeatable ;).
- About the initial grinding, I think I should give the player some attributes at the beginning of the game :unsure:

I'd really appreciate it if you could leave a review. This helps me to be able to polish and improve as much as possible :)

Chaossonic

Aug 29, 2017
I just found this gem and I'm surprised by the amount of content. It definitely flows in the vein of Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel, cute and lite-hearted. Each character has their own personality.

- About the initial grinding, I think I should give the player some attributes at the beginning of the game :unsure:
The grind isn't that bad. A player can make improvements every day with the current volume of material. With more updates, this should be even less of a problem. If you just focus on adding more material this shouldn't be an issue with the current setup.

I saw noticeable progress with 1 or more girls into the current build. There were very few repeating events in my opinion.

I would like to see the Librarian's character improved. Maybe after donating for all book types she can become available?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I just found this gem and I'm surprised by the amount of content. It definitely flows in the vein of Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel, cute and lite-hearted. Each character has their own personality.

The grind isn't that bad. A player can make improvements every day with the current volume of material. With more updates, this should be even less of a problem. If you just focus on adding more material this shouldn't be an issue with the current setup.

I saw noticeable progress with 1 or more girls into the current build. There were very few repeating events in my opinion.

I would like to see the Librarian's character improved. Maybe after donating for all book types she can become available?
for now let's focus on the main girls u.u

For the rest: I see, you're a person of culture too u.u

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

I thought about how I'm starting to realize those are my favorite kind of games, HH, MM, LP...

The money making is a little slow maybe otherwise I agree the game's not tedious. I'm liking the relatinoship buildups and and character interactions.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I thought about how I'm starting to realize those are my favorite kind of games, HH, MM, LP...

The money making is a little slow maybe otherwise I agree the game's not tedious. I'm liking the relatinoship buildups and and character interactions.
They all use the same model creator, Honey Select. There's a pretty wide berth in terms of the quality you can achieve with it but all games that use it look similar to some extent.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
They all use the same model creator, Honey Select. There's a pretty wide berth in terms of the quality you can achieve with it but all games that use it look similar to some extent.
It's not about the look. I mean they look good but all of them using HS isn't the reason I like 'em. I like Personal Trainer and Hustle Town which are similar harem style games where the MC mostly gets love from women he helps out and there's romance and all that.

I like the positivity, for lack of a better term. Loving, caring relationships. Good character development. It's a weird coincidence all those games have harems and most of them use HS but here we are.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's not about the look. I mean they look good but all of them using HS isn't the reason I like 'em. I like Personal Trainer and Hustle Town which are similar harem style games where the MC mostly gets love from women he helps out and there's romance and all that.

I like the positivity, for lack of a better term. Loving, caring relationships. Good character development. It's a weird coincidence all those games have harems and most of them use HS but here we are.
stick to bondage and incest like the rest of us...XD

joking! I also love love, caring relationships, people who genuinely love each other and they're kinky not because they're already like that, but because they developed ideas and stuff XD

(NTR sucks btw)

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
stick to bondage and incest like the rest of us...XD

joking! I also love love, caring relationships, people who genuinely love each other and they're kinky not because they're already like that, but because they developed ideas and stuff XD

(NTR sucks btw)
I don't mind characters being kinky, for obvious reasons. But cheating and meaningless sex turns me right off. Even in games that's not what I'm here for.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017

For now I'm going to focus on the main girls. In the next version I will add the last character, but in the long term I will add more secondary "content" :p

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

For now I'm going to focus on the main girls. In the next version I will add the last character, but in the long term I will add more secondary "content" :p
It sounds great, it's nice to havea good foundation of not too many characters with some content and then branch a little. not dilute the content too early.

On that topic, more Yui cuteness pls.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes