Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Actually wondering if the author has played Love and Sex: Second Base, because the goth girl reallllly reminds me of Sasha.

Edit: Now that I look back and see how active Stawer is on the thread, I suppose I could just ask. Are you a fan? : o

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Actually wondering if the author has played Love and Sex: Second Base, because the goth girl reallllly reminds me of Sasha.

Edit: Now that I look back and see how active Stawer is on the thread, I suppose I could just ask. Are you a fan? : o
Nope. I only know the game through the cover when it appears on f95.

Now I have a good excuse to play it :LOL:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Nope. I only know the game through the cover when it appears on f95.

Now I have a good excuse to play it :LOL:
You should. ^.^ can be grindy but its a good one. Sasha is one of the main two girls, if that's such a thing. She's a goth girl who's musically inclined and plays in a band with two other girls. The other two are more punk than goth though.

Uh, heads up, be VERY careful about pregnancy in that game. If you get multiple women in the same circles pregnant, it will cause your game to irreversibly change-- without certain stats being raised properly.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
testing the alpha...and will give a heads up so y'all can go sub to his patreon and get it when it is ready..the update is reallllly big...lots of activities and progression..i shant give any details...just to say you'll be happy with the wait when you see what you get...yes..i'm shilling again..i only do it for the games i truly enjoy..plus..i absolutely love the art/dames in this game..they stand out as so unique ..not sure when it'll drop..it still needs some final touchup but be there on his patreon ready to grab it the moment its live :D
EDIT:still going onto hour 2+ and still content appearing..LOL...even after it says that characters storyline is finished for this update there are still many events relating to them and others..you have to keep playing and playing..it keeps going and going and going :O

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
testing the alpha...and will give a heads up so y'all can go sub to his patreon and get it when it is ready..the update is reallllly big...lots of activities and progression..i shant give any details...just to say you'll be happy with the wait when you see what you get...yes..i'm shilling again..i only do it for the games i truly enjoy..plus..i absolutely love the art/dames in this game..they stand out as so unique ..not sure when it'll drop..it still needs some final touchup but be there on his patreon ready to grab it the moment its live :D
EDIT:still going onto hour 2+ and still content appearing..LOL...even after it says that characters storyline is finished for this update there are still many events relating to them and others..you have to keep playing and playing..it keeps going and going and going :O
Hell Yeah! I already love the idea of it!

Reactions: Stawer

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love yui....guess it was super easy writing her dialogues lol. Looking forward to more content with her and her backstory.

• Haha

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
0.1 got me interested, this update got me drained and hooked. I fucking love Maxy (the big titty goth gf).

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I'm suspecting that since the game is tracking creampie's with Yui there may be some consequences there.

FYI all the girl training sessions have more intimate scenes now.

Thanks Stawer for the update, hopefully more people support this project it has some great merits.

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
This is getting really good even at it's own peace, a nice story even if for now doesn't seem overly complicated, pretty cute and sexy girls with an actually well written and diverse personality (which were usually other games fail horribly...) and the renders are simple but still really appealing and aluring.

Really looking forward the next updates!! Keep on the good work Stawer!!

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes