• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Swagasaurus

Jun 29, 2018
Awesome Game hoping for more content, Charlotte is cute af
also I got a scene were you kiss goth bae after praticing alot of lessons with her, Is there more of that with the other girls?
One more thing im at day 116 with 436 popularity and I make $116 for cooking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Awesome Game hoping for more content, Charlotte is cute af
also I got a scene were you kiss goth bae after praticing alot of lessons with her, Is there more of that with the other girls?
One more thing im at day 116 with 436 popularity and I make $116 for cooking
Omg, you break the game ahhaha

Content is unlocked as you earn relationship points. I need to improve the GUI, so that the player knows when there is new content :cry:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Looking forward to more of this. I just hope it doesn't turn into a long ass grind type game where very little content is available and stretched out over a long tedious grind or where 10 updates later and you still haven't had sex with any of the girls lol. I'm all for some building up....just nothing like that. The girls are cute....not the usual HS look that most honey select games have.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Looking forward to more of this. I just hope it doesn't turn into a long ass grind type game where very little content is available and stretched out over a long tedious grind or where 10 updates later and you still haven't had sex with any of the girls lol. I'm all for some building up....just nothing like that. The girls are cute....not the usual HS look that most honey select games have.
Dont worry for the grind xD, ill make it more rewarding.

I want the attributes change some things in the plot (like a old school rpg game), I don't want to make it an excuse to lengthen play time :)

This version is a test of mechanics and concept, I've learned a lot from the feedback I've been given. in the next update there will be erotic content ;)

in the long run, I want to create a game where what the player does changes what happens in Argleton and the plot changes accordingly. For now I want to have a solid base to work on.

Sorry for the wall text xD!!!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dont worry for the grind xD, ill make it more rewarding.

I want the attributes change some things in the plot (like a old school rpg game), I don't want to make it an excuse to lengthen play time :)

This version is a test of mechanics and concept, I've learned a lot from the feedback I've been given. in the next update there will be erotic content ;)

in the long run, I want to create a game where what the player does changes what happens in Argleton and the plot changes accordingly. For now I want to have a solid base to work on.

Sorry for the wall text xD!!!
a creator should never be sorry for wall-texts full of explainations...it's part of the job of being a creator/developer explain what are you going to do ^_^ and it's (sadly) mandatory for you to be more understandable possible XD

so don't be sorry, because you're making us happy by explaining your plans ^_^

• Love

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Went into this not expecting much from a 0.1 but suddenly I need more, very well done. My only advise is to fix/translate the Spanish that bled through into the English version.

Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
Managed to get myself stuck unless I'm missing something obvious. Prim doesn't want to go to the beach or practice charisma, None of the other girls have any options, it's too hot to exercise, I've read all the books and I don't have any money to pass the time buying dinner...

• Thinking Face

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Managed to get myself stuck unless I'm missing something obvious. Prim doesn't want to go to the beach or practice charisma, None of the other girls have any options, it's too hot to exercise, I've read all the books and I don't have any money to pass the time buying dinner...
Did you try to advance the time with this button?

1564117927925.png

You can only do secondary activities during the sunset (for now), except beach events.

I hope that solves the problem. :unsure:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I'm just hoping it's terrible engrish, cause I've seen it before in other games and it also puts me on edge cause I don't want to pick the anal route and the MC is suddenly the one being bent over
Hi LewdTheLolis,

Thanks, your "on edge" comment made me laugh.

I feel the same about semi-translated scripts (unsure love interest plot twist - i.e. potentially going from a dom MC to sub MC, shown in some conversations - him is her, he is she - what a World). :)

----

Hi Stawer,

Nice start to your game, I like it especially the girls.

Q: Will the MC have personal interactions with the girl at the library, she needs some love. :)

Good luck!

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Idk why people like to release sex games without sex in them, I get it's suppose to be like a demo/teaser, but still. Screenshots look great, models are pretty, but I won't download until there's actual content.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Idk why people like to release sex games without sex in them, I get it's suppose to be like a demo/teaser, but still. Screenshots look great, models are pretty, but I won't download until there's actual content.
this is v0.1.1, they release what they have to gauge the interest and to get people invested and then continue to work on the game and add stuff, that's how Patreon games work.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this is v0.1.1, they release what they have to gauge the interest and to get people invested and then continue to work on the game and add stuff, that's how Patreon games work.
Not to mention that there is a blowjob scene with the Goth-girl...it counts as nsfw/sex -.-

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Q: Will the MC have personal interactions with the girl at the library, she needs some love. :)
R: Not so far, no. I still have to add all the main characters. In the future it is possible.

R: Wait for version v0.2. if you are still interested :)

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I'd be about 50% more invested with a sex scene in the first release. Actually it would take abut 3, but I would settle for 1.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
R: Not so far, no. I still have to add all the main characters. In the future it is possible.

R: Wait for version v0.2. if you are still interested :)
I will, I have it bookmarked waiting for a better release. I'm obsessed with Koikatu, It's honey select but with better graphics. It's been out for awhile, but I'll have to wait for a couple years for any interesting games to come from it, so I bookmark any I see since they're all at .00000000001 it seems

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes