RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Still a few Spanish bits in the English sections, but I'm sure you'll work it all out. Along with a big of Engrish and mislabeled pronouns.

Our hero is both somehow an alpha trouble maker and a beta romantically (or just clueless about girls' feelings), so he is a little confusing to sort out.

I like the general system of the game. It's rare that the Job the MC has is part of the game, rather than just a side activity you can do when you feel like it. I look forward to what else you can do with your money in the future (reinvest in the restaurant, buy presents, take Prim on a trip because she fucking deserves it)

The characters all all cute and unique. I like that you have both conversation and activities with them, as well as Stat increases just by being with them. I can't quite tell if this is going to turn into a harem game, or if there will be consequences if you screw around with all of them.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Nice title screen, some customized UI, always a good first impression :)
+ Girls look really nice. Good HS quality
+ Liked Primrose's look
+ Maxy's hot
+ Akiko's hot
+ Gia and Layla are hot

+- Alice looks alright
+- Charlotte is just a basic tsundere bitch xD... she also looks like she's 13, not really comfortable with that

- It's grindy and, to be blunt, really boring... right now at least
- All you get throughout this version is some repeatable talk scenes. Nothing exciting, nothing fun, no sexy stuff. Just grind. You meet a girl. They talk for an eternity. Nothing enticing, exciting or noteable is happening. They just talk. For weeks.
- Day to day, working for 9 bucks so I can buy that 75 $ bikini. Not fun, dev :/
- I'm at day 14 and all I got was some girl touching another girl's boob, then blushing a few days later. I saw Primrose in a bikini. That's it. Damn, this is really boring. Few days later, wow, a kiss on the cheek. The girls are nice, but the game is needlessly tame...

After like 25 ingame days, I was bored out of my mind. The game isn't bad. The UI is nice, the girls look hot, the style or the models is quite unique. But there's zero incentive to play on. It's just a boring grindfest with the same, empty talk scenes being repeated 100 times. I Un'ren'd the game after stopping and realized that I've almost seen 80% of it all. There seems to be at least some sexy content with Maxy - and it looks good, but I'm not grinding for another hour to get that.

So in a nutshell... great design, great girls, but the game itself isn't fun. It's boring and every bit of content is blocked by grinding or endlessly repeating boring talk scenes.

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
So it has a lot of potential, kinda makes me think of harem hotel (which is a BIG plus). It kinda is grindy: you can only get money in the morning during the week, and go to the beach in the day, and do activities at sunset. So if you are working towards getting money its a lot a days to get enough money. Also if you want to do activities with a girl, its one a day.

But the biggest thing id like to get is a tip that tells me what content i need to do still. Right now there isnt much to do. But theres multiple ways to get content, and id love to know which ones i finished, and which one I can continue. (Or sometimes how to start some)

It is still early, but it still looks awesome! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stawer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
WOW!

For a "First Release" there is tons of content ^_^ i'm impressed ^_^

Just a random advice: develop the game a little before going crazy with characters polls ^_^ usually who makes polls too soon they basically set their own game on fire and they'll end to be quite...crappy...

Reactions: Stawer
Jan 11, 2018
U can complete the main story without grinding. Anyways, with upcoming updates making money will be much easier. I dont want to make a grinding game :cry:

PD: Checking the bug (very strange :unsure:)

EDIT

Charlotte fix, Sorry for the inconvenience :cry:

WIN/LINUX v0.1.1:

MAC v0.1.1:
You don't worry man, I know this game is in early development, so adjusts and bugfixes always will be made.
When I analyze the grind, I think about the time you take to get something(not just the scenes), for example:
If you have 10 of charisma, you'll get 17 money working as waiter per day, so items like a bikini(75) and a donation for more books(100) will be expensive, because it takes so long to get that amount of money(6 days(in-game) for bikini and 9 days for donation). About the grind to get the status(like charisma), I think it's fine, the problem is about the money.

Like I said before your game has great potential, I really loved the characters and the game story.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Finished the demo, definitely following this one.
I'm curious about the 2 other girls silhouettes on the title screen.
Layla best girl btw.

Day to day, working for 9 bucks so I can buy that 75 $ bikini.
You make more money if you increase your stats by reading at the library (color of the $ shows which stat is used). I make $45 a day

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Finished the demo, definitely following this one.
I'm curious about the 2 other girls silhouettes on the title screen.
Layla best girl btw.

You make more money if you increase your stats by reading at the library (color of the $ shows which stat is used). I make $45 a day
Thx for the info!

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Read all the Charisma books in the library and keep working as a waiter until you have $100. Make a donation to get more charisma books and read those as well (could do creativity and work as a cook too) You can also keep increasing it by training with the girls.

Restaurant popularity also increases income so once you unlock marketing try to get it into the 50s at least (there's an event with one of the girls that increase it by 20). If you want to earn more money keep increasing popularity.

After a while you'll be making 30-40 a day and be able to afford everything else.

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes