Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Well... Loking very poor to start...
Need at least wait
next update to say be have this Project Good Future or not...

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
I think i found some kind of bug. Charlotte wants to move in with the gang, the mc volunteered to help her with the moving, but it just won't happen, what is supposed to be her room is always locked (can't put her stuff in). Furthermore she wants to give the mc lessons in knowledge but not living under the same roof end in that he can't have them. After her shift she's nowhere to be found so you can't date her neither

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
This is a nice game so far with some interesting characters.

What i think you should do is reducing the grind a bit, too much will drive people away, and maybe look for someone who checks your text for spelling and grammar errors. I would also put names to all the locations and to the doors of the girls rooms, just to make it a more obvious for people.

I'm interested how this game will continue.

I think i found some kind of bug. Charlotte wants to move in with the gang, the mc volunteered to help her with the moving, but it just won't happen, what is supposed to be her room is always locked (can't put her stuff in). Furthermore she wants to give the mc lessons in knowledge but not living under the same roof end in that he can't have them. After her shift she's nowhere to be found so you can't date her neither
You have to talk to her after work in the kitchen to move her stuff. After that you can get lessons in her room.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Tried talking to her, the only options are:
- Are you busy?
- Activity -> Chat (Relationship)
Here's my save file if someone wants to inspect things:

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Tried talking to her, the only options are:
- Are you busy?
- Activity -> Chat (Relationship)
Here's my save file if someone wants to inspect things:
Hm...pretty weird. I've tried your save and yeah you are right somethings not right there, especially since her character card says that you did everything. I mean i could upload my save if you want but you would only end up with a full save.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Nyxsidus

Oct 22, 2018
my interactions with her broke also, think if you take too long doing it the room goes back to locked instead of -you need to help her move-

Reactions: Canto Forte

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
my interactions with her broke also, think if you take too long doing it the room goes back to locked instead of -you need to help her move-
This might be possible.

I'm attaching my save but be warned it is a completed save.

Jan 11, 2018
Great graphics, charismatic characters(even the angry ones because there's a reason for that), nice story(it just needs a better presentation of MC) and the grind is real here(it takes too much time to get a decent amount of money, a readjust will be better).
Overall, good start.

Reactions: Sirxtias and Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Great graphics, charismatic characters(even the angry ones because there's a reason for that), nice story(it just needs a better presentation of MC) and the grind is real here(it takes too much time to get a decent amount of money, a readjust will be better).
U can complete the main story without grinding. Anyways, with upcoming updates making money will be much easier. I dont want to make a grinding game :cry:

PD: Checking the bug (very strange :unsure:)

EDIT

Charlotte fix, Sorry for the inconvenience :cry:

WIN/LINUX v0.1.1:

MAC v0.1.1:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes