morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
OK have to check this one out like the art work and not you normal white wash you get in these games.

Will check out and update but looking good to start!!!

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
In the genre says oral sex, did anyone get this scene?
Quick Guide:

Do the main story with Maxy.

You need 16 of relationship for the BJ. In order to gain relationship you can chat with her (Sunset) or go to the beach (Noon). Also depending on what you choose during the main or secondary story, the relationship improves.

If you are going to use tricks, don't raise the relationship levels by more than 40, because the game will probably break in future releases. I don't recommend touching the attributes either. With money there is no problem (for now).

• Love
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

ejac_precoce

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Just need a dark-skinned girl to be perfect. :love:

The game need more content but it's pretty good so far. Keep the good work and good luck.

Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Just need a dark-skinned girl to be perfect. :love:

The game need more content but it's pretty good so far. Keep the good work and good luck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was also stuck, not seeing that button. I suggest adding a nap function to the bedroom.
the button should only be deactivated during the mornings (if it is a weekday, since you have to work) and during the night. Otherwise it's a bug

In the version I'm working on now there are activities to do during the night and you can miss work.

I'm considering doing a tutorial explaining the interface. Maybe highlight that button, I don't know yet :unsure:

Adding the nap is a good alternative, so there are two options for skipping time.

Anyway it's only the first version of the game, all these problems will be solved over time. thank you for playing :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes