MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
This is an enhanced update. There are many changes you will notice immediately and multiple quality of life improvements you will find. However asking for full saves is strange since most of the story changes is at the beginning of the game.

This was to improve the look and feel of the game like the notification system or the social tab. New changes you see such as the relation point system will be relevant in later updates. The grind was addressed too as if you go to the library you can use a book that every day will give stat points and bonus points will be rewarded if you use the same book for a week. Marketing should be way easier to increase too. The new fishing system was added as well to add another way of earning money apart from the restaurant, dojo lessons, betting, Maxy concerts, and the bar.

Several scenes have been remastered as well such as the Maxy BJ scene. The costume shop too was completely redone as well

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
This is an enhanced update. There are many changes you will notice immediately and multiple quality of life improvements you will find. However asking for full saves is strange since most of the story changes is at the beginning of the game.

This was to improve the look and feel of the game like the notification system or the social tab. New changes you see such as the relation point system will be relevant in later updates. The grind was addressed too as if you go to the library you can use a book that every day will give stat points and bonus points will be rewarded if you use the same book for a week. Marketing should be way easier to increase too. The new fishing system was added as well to add another way of earning money apart from the restaurant, dojo lessons, and the bar.

Several scenes have been remastered as well such as the Maxy BJ scene. The costume shop too was completely redone as well
yeah it's good nice but i borrow games when finish and i don't want to demand a new save about before content and i lost where i am, then because i dont want to begin again and i can't follow history i preffer leave game it cant be morbid for me.

Reactions: TheHighlander

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
Wow, the update is fking huge, funny that a lot of people complains about the saves thing when one of the biggest games -I won't say the name but it has something to do with summer time- here was all the time failing with their saves but people left a few comments and that was it... Really interesting

Btw I noticed that some of the events are slightly differents, Stawer added a few things to them I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, good update I don't mind the save thing since it can happen and happens all the time with almost every game I don't know why you complain about that here only... also for the guy that said the game is not underrated take a look at other games where the dev put 0 effort in plot or renders and makes like 5 or 10 times more money than here

Mar 22, 2020
I'm just playing through the game now, and yes it is better than before, less grind and easier progression. I'm enjoying playing it again tbh.

For those looking for new content I don't think there is much in the way of advancing the story from the previous version. I've not completed my playthrough yet, but the Prim, Yui and Charlotte stories have finished basically where they were in the previous version.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Love the game, a big step above so many others. ( could be better in sex animations department though )

Kudo's to Stawer

Reactions: Stawer

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this update so much, the improving in the system and story really make it much more better than before. The new menu and hint system are very easy to track, least grinding, character new animation, new costumes,.... still playing and maybe 25% completion of the story but so far it was worth it

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
You've almost made a complete game, that's already better than some 80-90% of projects on here, lol. Don't beat yourself up over it and take the "critics"'s opinions with a grain of salt.
What even is the critique? I read from like 3 or 4 people that they drop the game because they can‘t use their old saves. Which wouldn‘t make any sense, given that the rework mostly affects start of the game and reducing the grind. It should take people even less time now to recreate their saves. I‘m not a big fan of replaying a game, but in some cases, like this one, it‘s very much worth it. I was waiting for the rework and what Stawer wrote about what they are planning for the future sounds great. I haven‘t had time to play the rework, but I‘ll try to do it in the near future.
If people want to miss out on a good game because they have to repeat some content it‘s their loss. Renders and animations were good even before the rework and the story was intriguing from the start. I‘m absolutely looking forward to what‘s possible now that the rework is out of the way.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Me after reading some of the comments :(

Don't worry :) you haven't done anything wrong. You worked really hard on all the improvements and redoing so many renders. You fixed a lot of issues and it looks amazing. Most of the changes come from the beginning so using complete saves wouldn't do anything. Keep being awesome Stawer <3

Mar 22, 2020
Does anyone know where to get the first picture in the bottom row for Yui?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've completed all of the events etc for Yui and the story for everyone else .... I've got everything else in the gallery, just this one missing.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I didn't have the time to play much of the new release yet, but the UI looks so much better in this one.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Does anyone know where to get the first picture in the bottom row for Yui?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've completed all of the events etc for Yui and the story for everyone else .... I've got everything else in the gallery, just this one missing.
Go to the beach at noon and choose the activity with her

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Me after reading some of the comments :(

Don't let the comment section get to you.
There are always going to be people that whine about absolutely anything that doesn't cater to exactly what they want.
F**k 'em.

Can't really comment on the rework yet, just grabbing it now, but looking forward to seeing the changes....and reintroducing myself to a particular french perv ;)

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
I'm new to this game, Yui told me she was going to help me in the restaurant at night but I can't find her anywhere:(.

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
still trying to play through the story mode for some of the girls, but had a question. I am done with the story line for Layla, yet I seem to have missed an outfit somewhere. the 4th in the costumes stat screen. anyone know which I am missing and how I get it?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes