bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So @Bip, any chance you have your hands on the 0.0.7 version? I'm beginning to think you must be patient zero for every free version on the interwebs. No one else has updated since 0.0.6 in November....

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Lucretia's Legacy 0.0.7 Release

Finish testing the current release, and happy to be able to share it with everyone. Major changes include:
The addition of some threesome scenes if you get the right pairings;
A change in the way Aureus selects his victims;
Girls captured by Aureus are removed permanently from the game.

PC Version: ,
Mac Version: ,

@bacchusplateau Oops :happyblush I'm skiing this month and I do not have my computer. I did not see that 0.0.7 was out :happyblush If I'm patient zero, you're my Robin :closedeyesmile: Thanks! ;)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
After a couple of playthroughs, I've discovered a few of the threesomes available. Karen & Geri, Marianne & Raven, and Desiree & Veronica. I'm going to see if I can find some more!

An odd error, not game breaking, but after Evil vampire - A...something - takes away Karen, I can sometimes still access Karen in her apartment. I think it happens when I go visit Raven earlier in the evening but I'm not entirely sure...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Aaaaand i suddenly lost any interest for this game, shame i loved previous version.
Truth be told, it ain't hard to remove Aureus before he starts to take away the girls. When you can level up, just concentrate on the first stat...whose name now escapes me. Make sure you visit Raven early, and help her to catch Aureus. Go to the bridge with your health at full - if you get a BJ from the succubus, you'll have to wait until you are at full health - and get Aureus. I'm guessing you have until about day 30 before Aureus starts taking girls, starting with Karen. I think you need 16 in that first stat before trying to kill Aureus, but after he is killed, continue as before!

Now what I would like to see is you being able to keep more than 5 girls in your harem. If I remember correctly, I think Amaraine is going to implement that soon!

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Truth be told, it ain't hard to remove Aureus before he starts to take away the girls. When you can level up, just concentrate on the first stat...whose name now escapes me. Make sure you visit Raven early, and help her to catch Aureus. Go to the bridge with your health at full - if you get a BJ from the succubus, you'll have to wait until you are at full health - and get Aureus. I'm guessing you have until about day 30 before Aureus starts taking girls, starting with Karen. I think you need 16 in that first stat before trying to kill Aureus, but after he is killed, continue as before!

Now what I would like to see is you being able to keep more than 5 girls in your harem. If I remember correctly, I think Amaraine is going to implement that soon!

This might be but no matter what you will lose Karen as I think she has to vanish to trigger the final encounter (Not sure about that but he never shows up for me til Karen goes missing.).

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This might be but no matter what you will lose Karen as I think she has to vanish to trigger the final encounter (Not sure about that but he never shows up for me til Karen goes missing.).
That's a question I have. Can you save Karen? If yes I'll have to start all over again...

Reactions: ginger

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The final encounter? You mean when you defeat Aureus with Raven's help? The answer is no, you don't need to lose Karen, or any other girl. On a save I have right now, I've defeated Aureus, I have Karen & Ella as slaves, and every other girl is ready to come live with me. I haven't lost anyone to Aureus. At the moment, I'm trying different combinations to see who has a scene with who.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
The final encounter? You mean when you defeat Aureus with Raven's help? The answer is no, you don't need to lose Karen, or any other girl. On a save I have right now, I've defeated Aureus, I have Karen & Ella as slaves, and every other girl is ready to come live with me. I haven't lost anyone to Aureus. At the moment, I'm trying different combinations to see who has a scene with who.
Interesting, no matter what I did on the four play throughs I have done he never appears for me til after Karen goes missing even though I spend every "Day" cycling the bridge after I meet and plan with Raven.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Interesting, no matter what I did on the four play throughs I have done he never appears for me til after Karen goes missing even though I spend every "Day" cycling the bridge after I meet and plan with Raven.
Not sure what you are missing then. As I said, I would just increase my first stat (Not Charisma, and not Dominance, but the other one) every time I'd get 1000 XP. I think you meet Raven at the bridge around day 7. Do all the things with Raven to get the 'Hatch a plan" convo. After my first stat is 16 or greater, go looking at the bridge. The only thing that I can think of as a trigger is your health has to be full, ie 16/16. To me, it seems like Aureus won't show unless you have full health, which was a big deal for me after getting the BJ from Ella. I had to avoid getting hurt and rest until I was full again, but I was still able to defeat Aureus before Karen went missing...

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Really fun game, can't wait till we can fill out the entire harem and turn a few of them into vampires. I have to keep my promise to Marianne and I want to kidnap the succubus :)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Found a bug if you kill the male vampire and Lucretia visits for the 3rd time she tells you he's going to attack you, even when he's already dead.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Okay, after making a chart and going through all the girls methodically, I think I have found all of the threesome scenes. If I'm right, there are 6 of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone has found something that I didn't, I'd like to hear about it!

Cheers!

Reactions: Bip and Darkarhon

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Okay, after making a chart and going through all the girls methodically, I think I have found all of the threesome scenes. If I'm right, there are 6 of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone has found something that I didn't, I'd like to hear about it!

Cheers!
very useful thanks :)

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes