cluster

May 31, 2017
As I did with the previous version, here are some modified files if someone wants to enslave all characters (all three files need to go into the folder game/, backup! and use separate save file). I can not really give much support, so if you experience problems please roll back to your backup and old saves.

EDIT: Please also see next post from docclox for an improved version of the script file.

Changed features:
- Stats window disappears in Slave Management Screen (should reappear later)
- Stat gain per level: 5 instead of 1 (so only 2 level ups req. for Prowess and Charm)
- Maximum Stats raised from 20 to 50 (only dominance >20 required for next point)
- Maximum number of slaves raised to 10 (all of them)
- The aureus capture event is commented out, but he should still appear for the Raven event chain.

If you only want increased Harem size just replace the 02characterdefinitions.rpy file (You still need to raise dominance past 20 to 45--> console: dominance = 45)

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
As I did with the previous version, here are some modified files if someone wants to enslave all characters (all three files need to go into the folder game/, backup! and use separate save file).
Nice one. You missed a trick though - if you get all stats to 50, you get stuck in the level up menu.

Here's a modified version of scripts.rpy that skips the menu if all stats are maxed.

Reactions: cluster and keer

cluster

May 31, 2017
Nice one. You missed a trick though - if you get all stats to 50, you get stuck in the level up menu.

Here's a modified version of scripts.rpy that skips the menu if all stats are maxed.
True, I missed that. Thanks. *Note to myself* always test your modifications by playing until the end.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Girls captured by Aureus are removed permanently from the game.
Aaaaand i suddenly lost any interest for this game, shame i loved previous version.
Because many people don't like this feature, the next version will have a mode where it's optional.

Reactions: elmandor

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Slight bug on the new version. If you raise all your stats to 20, you'll hang the next time you level up. You can't raise anything past 20, and you can't leave the level up screen without raising a stat. Sadly, you can't avoid gaining experience.

One workaround is to open the console and set dominance to 19 just so you can raise it back to 20.

[edit]

Or just hack the scripts.rpy file to remove the cap. This will let you take more slaves than you can manage, but apart from that it shouldn't be a problem.

I've attached a pre-edited script.
This bug will be fixed in the next version.

Feel free to bring bugs to my attention by messaging me at amaraineisland at gmail.com. I'll pay attention here, too, but I'll see a message sent to my email within 24 hours.

Reactions: savoryginger

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Girls captured by Aureus are removed permanently from the game.

Because many people don't like this feature, the next version will have a mode where it's optional.
Great, will check it out again in next version :)

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Ok, ive been trying to figure this out, ive edited the 00config file in the renpy map, but i cant get the console to work? anny idee how to activate it or do i need one of these mods posted here?

cluster

May 31, 2017
Ok, ive been trying to figure this out, ive edited the 00config file in the renpy map, but i cant get the console to work? anny idee how to activate it or do i need one of these mods posted here?
Did you modify the 00console.rpy in the folder /renpy/common/ by setting "config.console" from "False" to "True"
or just enabled the developer mode in config.py in /renpy/

Try the former one. Then just hit shift+o (the letter o) to open the console. No mod required.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I highly recommend using tool.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
largerharem.jpg Small mod I made to increase harem limits.

1) Number of girls is limited to "Domination - 10", instead of "Domination/4"
2) Made sure that all girl images fit on manage slave screen.

Compatible with 0.0.7 version of the game.

EDIT:
Feel free of making derivative work of this mod (like updating it for future version of the game, or including it in some other mod). No credits required.

Reactions: N7

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

• Players now have a choice of game modes, easy or normal. Normal mode is the style of play in 0.0.7, where you have to balance seducing the girls quickly and killing Aureus. Easy mode returns to an earlier form of game play where once you kill Aureus, all the girls he captured become available again.
  • It is now possible to have up to 10 slaves, and there is a second page to accommodate the girls without over-crowding.
  • Game no longer prompts you to increase a stat if you have 1000 experience but all your stats are at 20.
  • Karen can now be flogged.
PC: ,
MAC: ,

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Started new game on easy... cannot trigger Aureus, and yet i just got event where Karen was taken by him.

[edit] Trigerred him finally

datJoosua

Dec 24, 2017
any tips how i trigger the fight with aureus before day 21 (where he take Karen away), i managed to even get 20 of Prowess, but i can not trigger the fight before day 23 D:

datJoosua

Dec 24, 2017
i did that, but i can't trigger him on the bridge until day 23, doesnt matter how often i go to the bridge, but on day 23 the first thing that happens when i visit the bridge is find him ):

Edit: i sloved ym problem by enslaving Karen before day 21 i guess ;P

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Imprisoned Veronica, game treats her as dead since Imprisonment isnt included in the game yet, how can I bring her back?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes