Feb 12, 2020
so when will this game get saving and reporting a bug cause i have no idea where else to report it putting down a box and leaving and returning crashes the game

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
If theres no option to be a futa then I am not interested. /s

EDIT: For you two facepalming, "/s" means fucking sarcasm. I'm still gonna be interested in the thing.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
so when will this game get saving and reporting a bug cause i have no idea where else to report it putting down a box and leaving and returning crashes the game
The game is still in early development, creating all the mechanics, and there is no reason yet to be able to save in the game, since there is no type of progress yet. About the box crash, I think you are on an older version, because that was there just to test the possibility to place things, which got removed again for the time being. About reports, currently the dev doesn't expect any because of the early state, or rather doesn't want since it should be obvious that the game is buggy. If you feel different, you can post in the comments of the blog posts, the blog is linked in the OP, though people will point out what I just said (and the dev once said in a changelog that he doesn't need bug reports yet).

Reactions: Shura Matoi

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
Ability to add your own characters was added.
Too bad it takes sprite sheets and not gifs though..sprite sheets are a pain.

Tanatonis

Jul 18, 2017
There is UNOFFICIAL Lufuclad Discord server if anyone is intrested in checking out/uploading mods for Lufu :D
Discord code: AzZEzj6

koldkanadian

Oct 20, 2018
should probably slap on that tentacles tag considering the plant and the litteral octopus in the game right now

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
EDIT: Ignore this. There is an extensive .txt document containing the controls. If there isn't a control listed though, feel free to look here to see if I found the control you're looking for.

Please add these to the Controls section:

K and L zoom out/in respectively.

H will instantly put you into H-prone mode (when you're stunned after getting hit after depleting your stamina)

Esc will quit the game instantly (there is no pause menu [yet], so please watch out.)

The Enter key will bring up your actions, where you can use Left and Right to choose a menu, and C to select it. The chest will show your inventory, the note with the question mark will show (rather incomplete) controls, the Hammer is used for building (in case anyone else was stuck on what the heck to do, like me, this is how you progress), and the icon of the character will bring up information like Fatigue, HP, Lust, etc. I have yet to find out how to exit the build menu (in the situation where you don't have the materials and need to cancel building).

I found the key to initiate dominating-H but I seem to have found it while typing these controls, so I'm not entirely sure which button it was. I'm sure if you keep fiddling around on the keyboard you'll eventually find it though.

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Also, a question or two for the dev (if they're here. if not it would be kind of one of you guys to forward this to them):

1. Are fetishes like pregnancy and stuff going to be toggleable?

2. When is a main menu/pause menu planned?

3. Will saving be implemented in the near future (obligatory question since im sure many people here don't like that progress gets wiped after closing the game)?

4. Are there any plans for large updates to the game once development picks up a bit, or will it continue to be developed like it is? No gripes on how it is, just curious.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
3. Will saving be implemented in the near future (obligatory question since im sure many people here don't like that progress gets wiped after closing the game)?
4. Are there any plans for large updates to the game once development picks up a bit, or will it continue to be developed like it is? No gripes on how it is, just curious.
There is no progress to be made yet, just a bunch of features like basic combat, animations, object placement, and so on. Nothing worth to give a save feature any priority.
The game is still in alpha and the dev only uses 2 days per week to work on it. For example, for the last update he used 4 days but didn't work on the game this/last week to compensate. Sounds like a side project to me, so development speed might not increase at all.

Besides that, if you want to reach out to the dev leave a comment on his blog posts, link is in the OP.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes