Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018

v22 has been out for some time now. It further lets you get an idea of how to play the cat girl. There is basically one set of animation and it's the global one for all enemies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also created and added the sheet for it in post #102 for those who are interested in controls and what it all looks like. If not, the image is right here :
It's probably worth mentioning: as the cat, you can kick while tumbling/dashing to cancel the tumble; so you don't hit the ground and lose all your energy. Also, you can tumble while in the air. This allows you to perform a tumble-kick-tumble-kick chain combo. Finally, I'm not sure if it's obvious to everyone else; but as both current characters, holding down the attack key does a power attack with more damage and a big knockback to enemies.

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
All female enemies and the player will be playable, but he said he plans on redoing the player attacks so the protagonist wont be playable for a bit.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I atleast said what was already stated in the changelog for v22, guess that was said somewhere else (or in the comments on the blog).

D

Deleted member 544159

Hey, not sure if anyone else has found this "feature" out yet. You can press up arrow and down arrow keys at the same time to essentially fly.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I know we can just look at the changelogs on the blog, but I think if they get updated on this site then it should include previous ones to be chronologically correct (e.g. some changelogs just don't make sense when they mention a previously added feature).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Enemies are not the sharpest tools in the shed you can get them to fight each other simply by getting close to them and if another enemy is in the way they'll hit them instead. Doing the barrel roll is the best and funniest way to get around. Enemies can follow the player into their home/house/shack. Pressing the up arrow makes the cat girl kick.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shura Matoi

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
Is the dominate eneimies option off for this version? It says lshift but that just puts down an item.
There isn't a leap animation for it yet. Just walk up to an enemy and they will have an arrow above their head to show you can LShift. Also, don't get hit by the enemy.
EDIT: For v27

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes