VN Ren'Py Luis' Fun Trip to Steedhaven [jtommruh]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jtommruh

Gay themed visual novels and comics
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2019
Thank you all for playing and enjoying my VN. A few people have mentioned that there are lags in the VN. So, I uploaded the fixed version. I rewrote the entire scripts to make it look more natural and even made some things spicier.
I know the VN's still in the beginning stages of development, but I am dedicating most of my time to making LFTH better and better each day. Next update will come in a few weeks. If you would like to see more of my work, please support me on Patreon.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Love your game jtommrug will patiently wait for the next update of the game to be release and hope the bugs will also be fix soon

Reactions: jtommruh

jtommruh

Gay themed visual novels and comics
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2019
forget about this game, it's unplayable and breaks ALL THE TIME
I see that you have a serious concern. The lag is an unfamiliar issue. Do you mind telling me what your system configuration is so that I can better optimise the game?

Also, feel free to join my discord server:
We post regular updates on the game and more here.

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
It's a beautiful game and I'm really looking forward to the upcoming updates.

The graphics are really perfect and the story promises plenty of interesting events. I can't wait for new updates to come.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope the ok at the start of the game then auto close at a certain scene would fix cause that's what happens every time I try to play this game

kenvim123456

Nov 30, 2021
What a pity...even that fixed v0.16 doesn't work for me, it still makes my computer pretty lagging. I think it happens to lots of us... would like to be a supporter in patreon if the game works though

Mik2i3

Jun 14, 2021
View attachment 1289380

Overview:
Luis is an aspiring model and his modeling agency has planned to do some shoots in, none other than the beautiful city of Steedhaven. Beautiful mountains, a blue ocean with a few beaches, and islands surround Steedhaven, my imaginary coastal city.

"Luis' Fun Trip to Hometown" is all about Luis, and his visit to his hometown Steedhaven, after 5 long years of being away from home, and just so we're clear, it is NOT a usual summer work vacation.

During this trip, Luis will meet many people, both new and old, some of which being his friends, neighbors, and even family. He explores his own lost fantasies and starts a fun-filled new and adventurous life in the oh-so-beautiful city of Steedhaven.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Developer: jtommruh -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

View attachment 1289381 View attachment 1289382 View attachment 1289383 View attachment 1289384 View attachment 1289385 View attachment 1289386 View attachment 1289388 View attachment 1289389 View attachment 1289390 View attachment 1289391
Is there apk file?

Reactions: Rai-Chan69
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes