VN Ren'Py Luis' Fun Trip to Steedhaven [jtommruh]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jtommruh

Gay themed visual novels and comics
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2019
Hi! sorry, I been missing from the scene but m back! And happy to share we have a lot of content up for your visual delight. Our last releases were 'Luis's Fun Trip ver 0.27', followed nicely by a new spin off 'My Beloved Ver 0.015' - a story of a young and curious protagonist in visually tantalising graphics. Please visit our page for more details. Thanks for your support guys, means a lot!

Last edited:

jtommruh

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone got version 0.22 of this game?
We have Ver 0.27 available now on and . thanks

Last edited:

jtommruh

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2019
What a pity...even that fixed v0.16 doesn't work for me, it still makes my computer pretty lagging. I think it happens to lots of us... would like to be a supporter in patreon if the game works though
Thanks for your support. Try our content and if you face any issues - please DM and we will try and resole it for you. best

Last edited:

jtommruh

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2019
I realize it's a VN but is there no way to save? Am I missing something or is that bc it's a demo?
Hi! thanks for trying out my VN. Yes, this is a demo version. Updates on novels, mini-stories, image series and other bonus content are posted regularly on Patreon, infact version 0.29 was posted 3 weeks back. You may visit my page for details.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Is there any way to save this game. I'm on Chapter 1 and still can't save. Is this normal or not?

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
So if you want the rest of the story you have to subscribe to a paying site. It's the first time I've seen a DEV put the beginning of one of his games and then say if you want the rest of the story, go see one of the sites where it's posted lol. (n):eek::poop:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Why did you put it here? It's free games. Devs can also put them on paid sites but they still publish here. This is not the case.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Why did you put it here? It's free games. Devs can also put them on paid sites but they still publish here. This is not the case.
The hell are you talking about? This is a pirating site, not a free games site like those flash sites of old. Devs come to publish here because, contrary to popular belief, over half of pirates actually transition to paying customers with higher satisfaction ratings than blind buyers since they have a better idea of what they're getting.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The hell are you talking about? This is a pirating site, not a free games site like those flash sites of old. Devs come to publish here because, contrary to popular belief, over half of pirates actually transition to paying customers with higher satisfaction ratings than blind buyers since they have a better idea of what they're getting.
Ok! Thanks for the information Mayrun! ;)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes