Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hi Alex thanks for the clarification, I'll leave some feedack. To be more precise, aside from those kinks I also like interesting stories and characters and having choices and consequences here and there. You see why your game caught my attention :)
gl

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hi Alex thanks for the clarification, I'll leave some feedack. To be more precise, aside from those kinks I also like interesting stories and characters and having choices and consequences here and there. You see why your game caught my attention :)
gl
Thank you (y) There are at least 3 episodes planned and only the first one is written, so further ones will have a room for player suggestions and wishes too.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Just noticed, can't ever see Berta and Martha's faces clearly. Not make your mind up what they look like yet?

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

Overview:
Luke and Lucy is an adult visual novel, that would mostly fit into melodrama / drama genres. The story is about a deeply broken family, that never actually had the chance to become a family. Painful situations, hard decisions, seemingly dead-end roads - this is just a small part of what Luke and Lucy is / will be about. Despite its depressing introduction, the fate of the main characters will be filled with beautiful moments and memorable, pleasant events.
My goal is to give a deeper meaning to the characters, their words and actions.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-08
Release Date: 2018-02-15
Developer: AlexanderGames -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 1 - 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Hi Downloading latest version now but may be an error not sure yet download says downloading version Ep. 1 - 0.1 when it should say version Ep. 1 - 0.2

d1lacey

Apr 20, 2018
i got this when i try to run it :-/

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/Russian/common.rpy", line 6, in script
    old "{#weekday}Monday"
Exception: A translation for "{#weekday}Monday" already exists at game/tl/Russian/common.rpy:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    old "{#weekday}Monday"
  File "C:\Users\d\Downloads\LukeLucy-ep1-0.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2268, in execute
    renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
  File "C:\Users\d\Downloads\LukeLucy-ep1-0.2-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 439, in add_string_translation
    stl.add(old, new, newloc)
  File "C:\Users\d\Downloads\LukeLucy-ep1-0.2-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 377, in add
    quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "{#weekday}Monday" already exists at game/tl/Russian/common.rpy:7.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Luke & Lucy 0.2 ep1-0.2
Fri Mar 08 10:47:07 2019

magus448

May 22, 2018

Code:

While running game code:
    old "{#weekday}Monday"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    old "{#weekday}Monday"
  File "C:\Users\d\Downloads\LukeLucy-ep1-0.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2268, in execute
    renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
  File "C:\Users\d\Downloads\LukeLucy-ep1-0.2-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 439, in add_string_translation
    stl.add(old, new, newloc)
  File "C:\Users\d\Downloads\LukeLucy-ep1-0.2-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 377, in add
    quote_unicode(old), fn, line))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Luke & Lucy 0.2 ep1-0.2
Fri Mar 08 10:47:07 2019
I got the same but it ran when I tried again.

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hi Downloading latest version now but may be an error not sure yet download says downloading version Ep. 1 - 0.1 when it should say version Ep. 1 - 0.2
Seems that Racaty and Nopy hasn't been updated, I'll post a request. Mega & Zippy I updated myself, use those for now.

Code:

While running game code:
    old "{#weekday}Monday"
Known problem, it's caused by the rpa archive and language translations. I'll update mega & zippy links with a fixed version later today.

when is 0.3 being uploaded?
It's already out on Patreon. Currently working on 0.4, and Episode 2 0.1 will be released next month.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Seems that Racaty and Nopy hasn't been updated, I'll post a request. Mega & Zippy I updated myself, use those for now.

Known problem, it's caused by the rpa archive and language translations. I'll update mega & zippy links with a fixed version later today.

It's already out on Patreon. Currently working on 0.4, and Episode 2 0.1 will be released next month.
a quick fix for the uncought exception is easy i deleted the tl file rus translation and it worked great

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys. Just find the game right now.

1)Let's start with. In genre:
Female protagonist, Male protagonist, Multiple protagonist. Who mean? Can i choice if i wanna be male/female? Or the game force me to play with both? This is an important choice for me, because i really do not wanna play with the female one. Also because if i play as her, me choice are really limitated and force me to... do not fuck anyone. Only the brother. Because being a man, playing from a female perspective, in a game like this, it makes me very uncomfortable. I really do not wanna choice who male i wanna fuck today or tomorrow @_@ look to much gay for me (with all due respect to the gay community) but really i fell uncomfortable with that.

2)
One question: if you turn NTR off, the scenes change or the game just skips the scene?
Both, it will depend on how important the scenes are. If they're not important, it will skip - if they are important, there will be an alternative in place.
Sorry if i ask this, after you already comment it. But i am not really good with english, so i wanna be 100% sure about it.

When you say it depend, really i need understand it.
I expound my doubt with an example:
We assume that there is an important event. The sister betrays her brother with another (fuck another man).
I set me game with ntr off. How does the situation change? The ntr off, just skip the thing or the intere event change?

Because... i really hate ntr. So i surelly set the game as ntr off.
If the event change i am ok with that. But if the thing is just an... you do not see it, but the next day she ofc have fuck another man and the story implies that she did it anyway. This game is not for me. So i wanna be 100% sure that i can avoid all NTR thing in game.

Thanks and sorry if i ask about this in detaile.

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hi guys. Just find the game right now.

1)Let's start with. In genre:
Female protagonist, Male protagonist, Multiple protagonist. Who mean? Can i choice if i wanna be male/female? Or the game force me to play with both? This is an important choice for me, because i really do not wanna play with the female one. Also because if i play as her, me choice are really limitated and force me to... do not fuck anyone. Only the brother. Because being a man, playing from a female perspective, in a game like this, it makes me very uncomfortable. I really do not wanna choice who male i wanna fuck today or tomorrow @_@ look to much gay for me (with all due respect to the gay community) but really i fell uncomfortable with that.

2)

Sorry if i ask this, after you already comment it. But i am not really good with english, so i wanna be 100% sure about it.

When you say it depend, really i need understand it.
I expound my doubt with an example:
We assume that there is an important event. The sister betrays her brother with another (fuck another man).
I set me game with ntr off. How does the situation change? The ntr off, just skip the thing or the intere event change?

Because... i really hate ntr. So i surelly set the game as ntr off.
If the event change i am ok with that. But if the thing is just an... you do not see it, but the next day she ofc have fuck another man and the story implies that she did it anyway. This game is not for me. So i wanna be 100% sure that i can avoid all NTR thing in game.

Thanks and sorry if i ask about this in detaile.
Thanks for the reply. I'll start with the first - the main protagonist currently seems unclear, because the whole episode 1 is an introduction to the whole family. So I wrote it from the perspectives of everyone involved - the parents and both sisters. Starting episode 2, the two main protagonists will be Luke & Lucy. Which one will you play as? Both, depending on the point in time in the story. But it won't be a female or male exclusive protagonist playthrough. I understand this is not for everyone and many dislike playing as a female protagonist, but there will be key choices for both characters, both impacting one another.

NTR - There will be different events with and without NTR, and the story will change accordingly. It won't just 'hide' some events.
Hope this answers your questions!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I'll start with the first - the main protagonist currently seems unclear, because the whole episode 1 is an introduction to the whole family. So I wrote it from the perspectives of everyone involved - the parents and both sisters. Starting episode 2, the two main protagonists will be Luke & Lucy. Which one will you play as? Both, depending on the point in time in the story. But it won't be a female or male exclusive protagonist playthrough. I understand this is not for everyone and many dislike playing as a female protagonist, but there will be key choices for both characters, both impacting one another.

NTR - There will be different events with and without NTR, and the story will change accordingly. It won't just 'hide' some events.
Hope this answers your questions!
Oh Ok. Thank you for the answer. Yes, with a plot like this, is just a metter of taste. I hope for you that lot of ppl play and follow you.
For me, for now i just follow the thread and see how the event go in game. Because sadly the mc system is not for me. But perhaps follow the thread and see the thing in game and how they change. Perhaps me too change and play it.

Anyway good luck with you project^^

alexander3rd

AlexanderGames
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Oh Ok. Thank you for the answer. Yes, with a plot like this, is just a metter of taste. I hope for you that lot of ppl play and follow you.
For me, for now i just follow the thread and see how the event go in game. Because sadly the mc system is not for me. But perhaps follow the thread and see the thing in game and how they change. Perhaps me too change and play it.

Anyway good luck with you project^^
Thanks!
I'd suggest just waiting till ep2, that will be focused on the two main characters, instead of a whole family.

d1lacey

Apr 20, 2018

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes