Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Come on Luke, what the hell is wrong with you? Wash your damn hands before groping your mom...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Besides the game has it own walkthrough hint system that can be turn on at the very beginning. If you do enable at the very start it will ask you again later on if you still want it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can you fuck Monica? Cause it seems you can but my damn mc said he wasn't interested. Did I fuck up?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well finished the update. I enjoyed as always. Thank you. Only one little complaint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't wait til the next one. :)

kevian018

Aug 27, 2019
Can you fuck Monica? Cause it seems you can but my damn mc said he wasn't interested. Did I fuck up?
You can, you should make the correct choice when first meeting her
I do not know if this will affect it if you choose to observe her body in your first meeting in the office
Then when Michelle ask you after that answer you want to ravish her
Of course you should also be in Lady Elena path so you can do it in her place

The only thing I haven't done is to choose to go somewhere after the lunch together with Michelle, her father, and Lady Elena

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You can, you should make the correct choice when first meeting her
I do not know if this will affect it if you choose to observe her body in your first meeting in the office
Then when Michelle ask you after that answer you want to ravish her
Of course you should also be in Lady Elena path so you can do it in her place

The only thing I haven't done is to choose to go somewhere after the lunch together with Michelle, her father, and Lady Elena
Thank you. I had two choices wrong it seems. I got it, I appreciate the helpful post though:)

kevian018

Aug 27, 2019
Thank you. I had two choices wrong it seems. I got it, I appreciate the helpful post though:)
- We can go home with Michelle or we can go somewhere else. New scenery again.
Did you accomplish this scene? After the lunch or monica event in the private restaurant it automatically choose to go home, I really wanted to see the scene "to go somewhere else"

Hans Samu

Jun 7, 2020
Hey guys, asking for help since my game told me i have endend all the content of this version right after i fucked the mom for the first time...
Any fix idea ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys, asking for help since my game told me i have endend all the content of this version right after i fucked the mom for the first time...
Any fix idea ?
this version ends for me the same way .. the 2nd or maybe 3rd time mom and MC has sex

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes