Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
How often are updates for this game? Just found it and glad it is so far into the story.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
The only thing that really bugs me though: Uh uh in English means no/wrong. Uh huh in English means yes/correct.
You can use the Name Change Mod found in OP to make these changes. The zzzpatch_v2.zip as it is looks for when characters say the name Luke and change it, but you can add definitions to it for any word swap.

Code:
replace_dict = {
        "luke": "playername",
        "luuuuke": "playername",
        "uh uh": "uh huh",
        "holly": "holy",
    }
There is at least one instants where someone say "uuh uh" or "uhh uh" but I forget which it was. Another thing to keep in mind is if we meet a girl actually named Holly. :ROFLMAO:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Code:
replace_dict = {
        "luke": "playername",
        "luuuuke": "playername",
        "uh uh": "uh huh",
        "holly": "holy",
    }
There is at least one instants where someone say "uuh uh" or "uhh uh" but I forget which it was. Another thing to keep in mind is if we meet a girl actually named Holly. :ROFLMAO:
:rolleyes: all fine and dandy, and if those misspelling were the only ones I'd be happy to utilize this trick, but gawd...

I do hope TheImage doesn't compensate his/her proofreader(s)' in a financial way. Because the number of misspellings, grammar mistakes and weird sentence structures are that many that I have to wonder about the extent of the proofreader(s)' grasp of the English language... I highly doubt English is even the proofreader(s)' native language...

If you can get past that... it's an enjoyable VN, at least most models have a fairly normal breast and ass size.

Last edited:

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
i just realized that its 26.0 is this post to be like this (Update: it saying its in 26.0 version in the main menu witch confused me sorry)

Last edited:

Sanaa Star

Mar 14, 2019
When will there be an update for this ?
There should be an update (here) hopefully very soon, because Patreon and one/some modder(s) already announce an update to version 0.28.

So, stay tuned :) and hope for the best

Last edited:

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
it is to believe this is no longer getting updated here. I recommend becoming a $5 patreon and support this fantastic game and even more fantastic Developer. This is only a recommendation so leave your horribly negative comments to yourself, Remember dont have a good day, have a great day. I'm sorry im retarted.

kevian018

Aug 27, 2019
when will there be an update ?
This thread might not update anymore so either wait for the public release for the latest version or become a $5 patreon. So if you can't be a patreon all we can do is wait if the latest version will be release in public

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes