ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
As far as I remember none of them fucked their boyfriends after they became LI's?
That's correct. That's why i said exceedingly technical.
It's not what people traditionally call NTR it's the type of NTR (netori) that most people ignore.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
One new scene the rest were repeats.
Really? Must have downloaded different versions then, I had 3 different scenes at home with the girls.

That's correct. That's why i said exceedingly technical.
It's not what people traditionally call NTR it's the type of NTR (netori) that most people ignore.
Yeah, when I mean NTR on this site I go by F95's description and that doesn't include Netori.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tried a link, workupload i think and they have still not deleted the links with bad archive zip, it still the same as 2 days ago

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
While This was a short update and some were repeated renders from past updates. the update provided many answers to Why Luke?. But no other meaningful story update! We already know he has multitude of women and is willing to get them pregnant, yet the one he is suppose to be allowed to he pulls out? not to make a mess really?

Are we being set up to loose another child? drinking while pregnant with a previous issue not likely I thought she was scared to lose the baby it seems not.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
While This was a short update and some were repeated renders from past updates. the update provided many answers to Why Luke?. But no other meaningful story update! We already know he has multitude of women and is willing to get them pregnant, yet the one he is suppose to be allowed to he pulls out? not to make a mess really?

Are we being set up to loose another child? drinking while pregnant with a previous issue not likely I thought she was scared to lose the baby it seems not.
Yeah, the drinking seemed a little weird.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Yeah, the drinking seemed a little weird.
Extremely weird.

MAJOR SPOILER
Especially since the boat. There was separate render one for "if" pregnancy and "no" preg. When sitting for drinks.
Then the another elephant in the room is the fact revealed in update28 , MC was basically chosen for one task, to be a "donor".
So, what happens when he fulfils that "task"? Will end up like person who was first asked for the task, ex employee (he refused) and got contract termination?
Why all the charade for father? She could have just kept MC on ice, oblivious
Not to even mention how used one must feel after the revelation. In fact, learning about it is totally sufficient to totally nullify sexual desire and puts person in defensive mode and get really concerned.

I am curious to know if any more is revealed in up.29...

Reactions: EZ8lt

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Anyone got an apk they could share with me?
I know the66 has one but I want to use the change name mod can't do that with his ports?

Thank you for your time :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
link on the main page fixed with non corrupt archive now?`I know website still is up and down all the time, but tired of downloading and seeing it is same broken archive

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Luke's Way [v0.29] [Evil User] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.85 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 544 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 1.83 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 526 MB
- - -

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes