Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
keep getting this error no matter what link i download it..: any tip?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Giochi VN\Lukesway0.26.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Giochi VN\Lukesway0.26.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Giochi VN\Lukesway0.26.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Giochi VN\Lukesway0.26.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "E:\Giochi VN\Lukesway0.26.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Dec 04 13:31:24 2021
you dropped the new content over old files , didnt you?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Luke's Way [v0.29]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan di Luke's Way [v0.29]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Luke's Way [v0.27.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan di Luke's Way [v0.27.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-01
Version: 0.29

Caldriel

Jul 12, 2021
extract the attachment to your \game folder

EvilUser

missing "v" here -->
(v0.27.rpy line 387)
elif 26_r_ending == True:
jump v27_morning_m

elif v26_r_ending == True:
jump v27_morning_m

and how the hell do i end up on day27 morning in bed with rachel instead of michelle?

even at the wrong house lol

well found it ....
should be :
(v0.27.rpy line 387)

elif v26_m_ending == True:
jump v27_morning_m
Perfect that was it.
Thx for the fast support.(y)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
extract the attachment to your \game folder

EvilUser

missing "v" here -->
(v0.27.rpy line 387)
elif 26_r_ending == True:
jump v27_morning_m

elif v26_r_ending == True:
jump v27_morning_m

and how the hell do i end up on day27 morning in bed with rachel instead of michelle?

even at the wrong house lol

well found it ....
should be :
(v0.27.rpy line 387)

elif v26_m_ending == True:
jump v27_morning_m
Thanks man,
Fixed but it'll be in v0.30 unless more bugs are reported

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
First off I would like to say that I was supporting this game in the past. Had to stop due to personal reasons. Game is not bad and I know this topic has been beaten to the ground, but I'll say my thoughts anyways. The Gia Arc wasn't very good.
1 because it was forced on you. Even if you didn't want it to happen it still happens and you couldn't do anything about it. Wether it's ntr or not I'm not gonna discuss. Although the MC did say he was jealous of his mom doing stuff with Gia. They were already starting a romantic relationship yet it's till happens.
2 is that Gia had sex with your mom even though your mom new she was a nympho and had sex with multiple people. She even warned you about her sexual escapades. So I thought it was a bit out of character for her to still mess around with Gia knowing this about her.
Only good thing was that you weren't forced to get into a relationship with her although you were forced to let your mom be with her. I still like this game but that story Arc was completely unnecessary. Should have given the players a choice on the mom Gia relationship. For those that say it was needed so that the mom would get used to being with the mc, no it wasn't needed. She was already going in that direction and there was no need for her to have sex with another woman to get ready for her son. Well anyways it's the devs game so he can do what he wants. I'm just stating my opinion.
that is ntr, and it is inevitable, the problem is that the developers think that if she is a woman it does not count as ntr, these games are the worst ones that give you "options" that are useless easily the author could create some option to avoid that content

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
that is ntr, and it is inevitable, the problem is that the developers think that if she is a woman it does not count as ntr, these games are the worst ones that give you "options" that are useless easily the author could create some option to avoid that content
well if you look at the scenes with rachel right BEFORE the introdution of GIA and the scenes right after Gia everybody with a brain can see that it is squeezed between it that content is a side story used as a filler to extend the rachel path.
it all makes just no fucking sense that whole gia thing and the reason for her appearence there.
for every other reason and at every other place in the game her introduktion would be ok and would make sense but not because of teaching rachel about mother/son relationships she clearly don´t needed it.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
well if you look at the scenes with rachel right BEFORE the introdution of GIA and the scenes right after Gia everybody with a brain can see that it is squeezed between it that content is a side story used as a filler to extend the rachel path.
it all makes just no fucking sense that whole gia thing and the reason for her appearence there.
for every other reason and at every other place in the game her introduktion would be ok and would make sense but not because of teaching rachel about mother/son relationships she clearly don´t needed it.
The dev wont do anything about the scenes with her I have hashed this over once before and was told if I dont like it dont play it. Fought about the ntr side of it and flat out told its not by the dev and the mods. I could literally strip her from the game and did make a personal patch a while back that removed the date and kept the rachel path open as well as added back in the name change mod. I suggested it to the dev and once again told if i dont like it....... i left his discord and stopped playing the game. I could do it again but its not my game and i have my own two game to worry about now. let him keep it in and drive the people that dont like this crap away its his own fault.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The dev wont do anything about the scenes with her I have hashed this over once before and was told if I dont like it dont play it. Fought about the ntr side of it and flat out told its not by the dev and the mods. I could literally strip her from the game and did make a personal patch a while back that removed the date and kept the rachel path open as well as added back in the name change mod. I suggested it to the dev and once again told if i dont like it....... i left his discord and stopped playing the game. I could do it again but its not my game and i have my own two game to worry about now. let him keep it in and drive the people that dont like this crap away its his own fault.
i know it was discussed here a lot and it was always the same. he did not cared.
well if he does not care about more supporters,i guess he should continiue like this.
sometimes it is not the worst thing to listen to criticism even if it is bad,it helps to make a game better and in the end it benefits the dev in getting more supporters.
but i guess he does not need more money.

it would be so easy to make the option to reject her and continiue with her in the game.a few new dialogues and a few new renders probably to exclude gia from rachels path.
even i know that and i am an absolute newbie in that department.

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I can listen, that's not the issue. The issue is that the huge chunk of the comments here are filled with insults toward my work. I keep tabs of this thread but the moment I stumble upon comments with something like "she's fucking ugly" I move on to the next comment and so on. You want something to change? Maybe decent and polite approach would work better than rude "She's fucking ugly, I don't want to see her!!!". Insulting my work is insult to me.
Join my , you'll learn how decent person I am and you can stay tuned with Luke's Way. Being rude on my discord server will get you banned for sure.

Nov 26, 2021

I'm confused I'm at the part of the game where you can choose to be in a relationship with Kristen or not, I accepted, now she's saying that she'll give me her virginity? didn't she cheat on the mc before the game started, or was there something else that happened, like yeah I know you don't have to have sex to cheat but yeah, because I remember her saying she thought Luke was cheating on her so she wanted to get back at him which was a mistake, just confused

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018

I'm confused I'm at the part of the game where you can choose to be in a relationship with Kristen or not, I accepted, now she's saying that she'll give me her virginity? didn't she cheat on the mc before the game started, or was there something else that happened, like yeah I know you don't have to have sex to cheat but yeah, because I remember her saying she thought Luke was cheating on her so she wanted to get back at him which was a mistake, just confused
That will be clear when Krysten's first time happen. Hopefully soon

Reactions: pangky1992

CoryF

Game Developer
May 11, 2017
I can listen, that's not the issue. The issue is that the huge chunk of the comments here are filled with insults toward my work. I keep tabs of this thread but the moment I stumble upon comments with something like "she's fucking ugly" I move on to the next comment and so on. You want something to change? Maybe decent and polite approach would work better than rude "She's fucking ugly, I don't want to see her!!!". Insulting my work is insult to me.
Join my , you'll learn how decent person I am and you can stay tuned with Luke's Way. Being rude on my discord server will get you banned for sure.
Unfortunately, I did the polite, respectful approach on your Patreon and you still haven't stripped the Rachel - Gia relationship from the game. As a result, I stopped supporting it. Sorry man. I just can't stand that side bit with Gia. It only takes away from how one feels about Rachel, especially when she gives you an ultimatum in Gia's home and you are left with no choice but to allow Gia to have her way with her.

I have said it before. Gia is not a good person. You did a great job on the character, but that just means she is a selfish and terrible person who Rachel outright admits is a prostitute and a potential embarrassment to the company.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Unfortunately, I did the polite, respectful approach on your Patreon and you still haven't stripped the Rachel - Gia relationship from the game. As a result, I stopped supporting it. Sorry man. I just can't stand that side bit with Gia. It only takes away from how one feels about Rachel, especially when she gives you an ultimatum in Gia's home and you are left with no choice but to allow Gia to have her way with her.

I have said it before. Gia is not a good person. You did a great job on the character, but that just means she is a selfish and terrible person who Rachel outright admits is a prostitute and a potential embarrassment to the company.
I honestly don't remember someone asking me on my Patreon page. I'm not saying that you haven't, I'm saying that I don't remember. I hear you and I'll change that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

that is one of the reasons I stopped playing this game
Mom is more interested in fucking a prostitute than building a relationship with her son
she says it's for both of them but fuck me sideways in a relationship both opinions matter right?
nah in that case if you say no she basically tells MC to kindly fuck off cause she does what she wants .
That's when I said yea.. that's a no from me friend....
was a interesting game until that scene

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
that is one of the reasons I stopped playing this game
Mom is more interested in fucking a prostitute than building a relationship with her son
she says it's for both of them but fuck me sideways in a relationship both opinions matter right?
nah in that case if you say no she basically tells MC to kindly fuck off cause she does what she wants .
That's when I said yea.. that's a no from me friend....
was a interesting game until that scene
I had the exact same reaction. I despised being forced to be part of the whole Gia thing. Nothing about that situation made logical sense and it was way too off putting. That's why I stopped playing and unwatched the thread cause it sure seemed like the game dev had made up their mind about forcing Gia on the players if they wanted to pursue the mother.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes