Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I really hope this game isn't abandoned.
Most likely it is not. The dev tends to take a few months (I think 3-4) between updates. Since the last update was in Dec, a new one should be coming up soon.

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
On Windows there are 2 locations where saves are for Luke's way
1. The obvious - Lukesway0.29-pc\game\saves
2. The not so obvious - C:\Users\"User"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Lukesway-1514242815
Note: "User" is usually the name you're logged in with.
The fasted way I find is to type %appdata%\RenPy\Lukesway-1514242815

If you see the saves in the obvious location, yet the game doesn't show anything in the save slots when open, then close the game and try copying all the .save files and persistent file over to the not so obvious location.
It doesn't show any old saves in either location. What do I do now? Do I copy saves from earlier version into this newest? What's the end of this version look like? I have a save that ends saying the end of "Act II Part 1", is that the ending of the newest update?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.30a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
- Rachel is no longer ignoring your decision about her and Gia (happened in v0.18). When you visit Gia for the first time in Rachel's path, if you protest about them sleeping together, Rachel won't ignore.
Noice
Tips my hat to the dev.
What happens if you protest?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes