Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone can immagine his lover in this whole world is his suggar mommy.
Anyone could immagine her lover is her suggar daddy.
Problem solved. All kinks are in full swing and accouned for.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Luke's Way v0.29m
Enabled renaming the MC, Taboo edition on.
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete, seethru text box etc....
Alternative saves and log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Attached for PC users is the mod for renaming the MC when the game starts and turning Taboo edition on.
Can you please update your port of this please with the incest and walkthrough mods and name change mod included

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC rename MOD (incest-patch included).
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2021-12-03
Game Version: 0.29
Mod Version: 0.29.1
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.29.1.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
If your not aware, this got updated(The Novella). I'm sure you are aware, I normally dislike pinging mod makers on stuff. But just in case.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If your not aware, this got updated(The Novella). I'm sure you are aware, I normally dislike pinging mod makers on stuff. But just in case.
i have used the 1st option zzz patch, worked fine, just have to replace 4 things with your nick you want and your good

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
The I-patch is just a True/False line so it works with future version. Same with the name change unless future version has someone using a new variant like "Lukey" or something.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.

2. MC rename MOD (incest-patch included).
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2021-12-03
Game Version: 0.29
Mod Version: 0.29.1
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.29.1.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
does the mcnamemod work with 0.30 too?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes