EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Saying nobody likes Gia when there is a lesbian stalking the forums is a bit silly.

I'm not complaining about lesbian scenes.
What I meant is Gia's background and looks. I have no problem with lesbian content. Sorry I did not mean to offend you if I did.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are real choices and not the ones everyone would be confy with.
For example, the first such choice is overturning the explicit request of your doctor not to have a creep watch her.
Luke can be a gentleman, the kind that stands up for the woman in his arms and ask the creep to leave.
Luke can be the thug and let the creep watch. Should he do that tho:
That creep will steal his woman and take her home to creep her some more.
There are real choices. MC can see for himself what being a stand up human being will get him,
as opposed to not having a care for the wants of others.

Dec 29, 2018
This game had a really simple premise, which was that these powerful career women wanted a boytoy that they could safely share by agreeing that nobody would have sex with anyone outside the company. But that seems to be ignored quite often lately, and I don't know why.

For example, there's the date with Michelle where the waitress propositions the two of you by offering the "VIP couples package" which involves a king size bed and "satisfaction guaranteed". Michelle is all for it, and she shouldn't be. Gia has the same problem. She's another whore who is fucking people outside the company, and everyone is completely fine with it. It's very odd.

It's also odd that you can't back out of the Rachel path once Gia shows up. The game is constantly asking me if I want to back out of the Michelle pregnancy path, so I would've thought that it would give us a chance to change our minds when this new Gia stipulation pops up.

Choices in this game are very hit or miss. There are many characters that can be rejected, which I'm very glad for because I like to play favourites in these sorts of game. But there are also many instances where you just get railroaded into a ridiculous situation. Carrie was the first example of that, and I'm quite glad she's been mostly absent of late. Her scenes were awful, because I never liked her or wanted her. Her deal with Michelle was stupid because there's no reason for Michelle (who was just introduced as a tough no-nonsense boss) to agree to Carrie's demands. All she had to do was convince a guy to bang a bunch of hot women. That's not exactly a herculean endeavour.

The game has a lot of good sex scenes, but the plot connecting them is quite awful at times. Which is disappointing because the plot didn't need to be great, just consistent. I'd be all for banging Gia if she was fit into the story a bit better, but for now I think I'll just drop the Rachel path the next time I play. I don't think I'll miss it much with all the other women in the game.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I have not played this game in a lot of time, I dropped it when the Gia unavoidable sex scene with the mom happenned and the dev ignored the problem that people had with said scene.

I saw in the changelog that the scene was changed, so can someone tell me if Gia still fucks the mom no matter what we say or you can stop that nonsense plot of having to fuck Gia to learn to fuck the MC or some nonsense that was used as a reason for it to happen? I don't want to download and play it again, since I lost the saves, just to see that nothing changes and Rachel just tell the MC more bullshit about why she needs to fuck Gia.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Rachel shouldn't spend a night with Gia if you say that you're not okay with that (Changed in v0.30). It was tested on my side and I can run one more test. If Rachel still spends the night with Gia, it's a bug.

Make sure that you are using the last version before throwing tantrums at me. Regardless, I'll still look into it

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
They are going throw tantrums no matter what. As I've stated here, if they are bitching here they ain't giving you a dime. They'd be bitching on your Patreon. So ignore the entitled twats.
I'll still check for the bug but they should also check if they have the last version because Gia's event was changed in v0.30a

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes