SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have not played this game in a lot of time, I dropped it when the Gia unavoidable sex scene with the mom happenned and the dev ignored the problem that people had with said scene.

I saw in the changelog that the scene was changed, so can someone tell me if Gia still fucks the mom no matter what we say or you can stop that nonsense plot of having to fuck Gia to learn to fuck the MC or some nonsense that was used as a reason for it to happen? I don't want to download and play it again, since I lost the saves, just to see that nothing changes and Rachel just tell the MC more bullshit about why she needs to fuck Gia.
It has been changed I have replayed it myself and if you say no its no and she doesnt do anything with Gia.
They are going throw tantrums no matter what. As I've stated here, if they are bitching here they ain't giving you a dime. They'd be bitching on your Patreon. So ignore the entitled twats.
People have a right to voice their opinions just like you have a right to voice yours. You can throw names and be as nasty as you want it only make you yourself look bad no one else.
I'll still check for the bug but they should also check if they have the last version because Gia's event was changed in v0.30a
They may need to have started a new save as well. I started over on mine and followed your in game walk through and had no trouble avoiding the scene.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Wondering and confused MC has bagged almost all the women on the banner except the blond one or has he?

1792418_1650576137947.png

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Luke's Way v0.29m
Enabled renaming the MC, Taboo edition on.
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete, seethru text box etc....
Alternative saves and log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Attached for PC users is the mod for renaming the MC when the game starts and turning Taboo edition on.
Please update your port of this please

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yes. She is dating Michelle's father's secretary. She is also a spy for Michelle working for the guy that has your sister in the beginning.
To continue the string and answer the question, Luke has had sex with her twice, once with Michelle and once alone.

Reactions: EJW

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Luke's Way v0.30a
Enabled renaming the MC, Taboo edition on.
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete, seethru text box etc....
Alternative saves and log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Attached for PC users is the mod for renaming the MC when the game starts and turning Taboo edition on.
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.30a

Reactions: T017 and Fenix02

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
is there any information available regarding when the next update might be available? This is definitely getting interesting!!! Going from a Senior Accounts Executive at an Exclusive Adult Entertainment Company to being one of the FIVE most influential and powerful people on the planet in a few very short months, along with wanting to "pop the question" to his one-time Boss, now girlfriend/lover...... seems a bit fast paced. I'm thinking Lorenzo has more than one motive for wanting Luke to be his successor with the Consortium!!!

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
is there any information available regarding when the next update might be available? This is definitely getting interesting!!! Going from a Senior Accounts Executive at an Exclusive Adult Entertainment Company to being one of the FIVE most influential and powerful people on the planet in a few very short months, along with wanting to "pop the question" to his one-time Boss, now girlfriend/lover...... seems a bit fast paced. I'm thinking Lorenzo has more than one motive for wanting Luke to be his successor with the Consortium!!!
It just updated weeks ago. Might be awhile.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes