ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've often wondered .. if MC would get other girls pregnant in this game .... and how long their pregnancies will last before birth ....
also ... wondering if the Dev. is planning on moving the MC away from the girls he has now .. for others , based on where he is at the end of the current update , will his new love interest let him ...... after of course he gives her a family as well ...
this game it seems is getting more and more complex the more the updates fall .... i hope the Dev. doesn't take things to far from what was intended ..

ok haters .. start hating :rolleyes:

awesome game Dev(y)(y)(y)(y)(y).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt harem stops since michelle is ok with mc fucking others so no change, pregnancies with others than michelle are possible.

Reactions: Punto

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
doubt harem stops since michelle is ok with mc fucking others so no change, pregnancies with others than michelle are possible.
true , but Michelle isn't the only high power lady MC's fucking now ..

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
nope but her getting preggo chance is quite low since she's "bit" older than michelle and mc's "mommy".
true somewhat .... but just because shes older . doesn't mean its a rule ... i have heard of an 86 yr old that got pregnant from a 20 yr old ... according to him his first try :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
true somewhat .... but just because shes older . doesn't mean its a rule ... i have heard of an 86 yr old that got pregnant from a 20 yr old ... according to him his first try :unsure:
no it's not rule but still it's not common thing.

Reactions: whichone

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well sure even 100 years old women could get preggo via putting fertilized eggs in their wombs.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So i just finished the game as of last version and i have a few things to say. Ill make my review proper later today i hope.

I have to admit that i have tried this game before a while back and i didnt like it one bit. Mind you i didnt play it much back then but from the very beginning I didnt like any of the characters. I didnt like Carrie (i still dont), Melissa (i still dont) and Michelle (now i love her).

However, i gave it one more try last week and ive gone past the early game and met the other characters and I ended up loving Michelle and some of hte others that were introduced later.

Im glad I played this and i cant wait for new updates.
There were/are issues with the game imo, reused sex scenes is one of them, MC's look (he looks like a dork. He looks younger than he should be), lack of drama to keep things more interesting and a few other minor things.
Overall tho, i really liked this, its my kind of game. Im all for harem, incest (even tho i dont like the sister much. Mom is fine, i like her) and i like where the game is headed with the pregnancies and the consortium.

My worry however is that the DEV will end the story "soon-ish" just when things get really interesting imo.
Ive played games similar to this and most of them end when hte MC becomes whatever he is supposed to become. In this game, member of the consortium.

I would hate for the game to end when the MC becomes member of the consortium or when he impregnates whoever he is supposed to (im looking at you Elena)

You know what i mean "The MC becomes very powerful, has kids and lives happily everafter with his harem and kids, THE END".

Please, let us play a bit more after that, how is his life now that he has become this big name, how is his life with Michelle or Elena, what about the various businesses he has and so on ... :)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes