giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Luke's Way [v0.32a] [Evil User]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 617 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.

2. MC rename MOD .
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2022-06-11
Game Version: 0.31b
Mod Version: 0.31.1
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.31.1.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.

Any chance for an update on this mod?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why dont include the namechange in the vn from the begining?! isn´t that standard in new games,everyone loves to change name to yourself...

Reactions: SweetSatu

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
why dont include the namechange in the vn from the begining?! isn´t that standard in new games,everyone loves to change name to yourself...
No not everyone does because not everyone has to self insert to enjoy a game but yes most games have this option, i wouldn't say its standard tho.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Because the name is defaulted to Luke with no option to change. That's why the mod makes its own edit which is simple change Luke to [mcName] but there are some instances in the code that are variables which use Luke in the variable so cant just do find/replace all without everything going wrong.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Fierce nayebalovo with pregnancy. There is no pregnancy at all. Even if you stand on your head, you won’t inseminate anyone.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
i can´t help it.
it seems like the Dev has wrote himself in a corner here.
there WAS a story until the game reached the center of the game until now.
that has vanished and now in every update all you see is sex scenes and more and more girls.it is everytime the same sexscenes over sexscene is thrown at the player with new girls everytime and no and i mean no story is there left.
Yes, i would liked more content (story) with long lost girls like Iris, Kim, Beth or Morena (last save with Iris was from may 2020 wtf) for example instead of several new ones. I think this hollday episode is a bad idea.

But for the sake of trouble and drama i cum inside of every girl i can (Janett for example) and still not on Michelles marriage and pregnancy path. In fact i am avoiding her if i can. And also Rachel and Krysten. Not my cup of tea

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Is this post to be with Beth speaking? kinda confusing just need to know.
lol thats not the first time when the wrong person was speaking because the writer is also the coder.... heh
but no this is her speaking in her cam show she talks in the third person there.

Really wish they would use Calls instead of Jumps tho every version breaks saves for me. its like the only save that ever seems to work is the ones that show "You have reached the end of this version"

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes