S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The only thing I don't like about this game is that I much prefer our sister (Krysten) to our mom (Rachel).
They're both attractive with nice personalities, but I just like Krysten more, and wish she was the second girlfriend, not Rachel.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC rename MOD .
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2022-12-29
Game Version: 0.34b
Mod Version: 0.34b
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.34b.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the Incest and name change mod. It works perfectly.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It's been a while since I played it, this game still needs a walk through or has in-built function?
if you have ever played it you would know that it has a build in hint system it was there from the very beginning.
and really now??
the same question was like the first post on this threatpage and was already answered.
does no one bothers to read maybe two or three postings before asking something that is already on the same page???
and btw.. it is written in the changelog too just on page 1 ^^

Sep 13, 2020
if you have ever played it you would know that it has a build in hint system it was there from the very beginning.
and really now??
the same question was like the first post on this threatpage and was already answered.
does no one bothers to read maybe two or three postings before asking something that is already on the same page???
and btw.. it is written in the changelog too just on page 1 ^^
I quit playing vn's 5 months ago because I was getting burned out because of my mental health so I forgot and must have read over it in the change log.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Normal intimate relationship, cuckolding her boyfriend or swinging
isn't "normal intimate relationship" result in "cuckolding her boyfriend" anyway? or in the first case this "boyfriend" will be out of the picture? or "normal intimate relationship" doesn't include sex?
also, been a while since i played last - isn't her mom is some ex-military abusing cunt? or this routes for girl herself, not for her mom? so many questions...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
isn't "normal intimate relationship" result in "cuckolding her boyfriend" anyway? or in the first case this "boyfriend" will be out of the picture? or "normal intimate relationship" doesn't include sex?
also, been a while since i played last - isn't her mom is some ex-military abusing cunt? or this routes for girl herself, not for her mom? so many questions...
Honestly??
I gave up following the "story" here because in every update the dev throws more and more woman to bang in the game.
If you reject a woman the update is almost non existent so if you wanna play this you must bang everything that moves in this game.
Is there even a story left there ???
I don't know...
And yes Raquels mom was something like that, had something against Raquels lovelife/partner or something like that.

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
v0.27.1
What you can expect is:
- We'll wake up in the morning with Michelle or Rachel (depends on earlier choices).
Wrong! For the fun of it I just did a playthrough only dedicated to Michelle (who is still ugly/orange colored btw), I have sex with her after the dinner and all night long but I wake up with Rachel by my side, WTF?
Edit: You wake up with Michelle by your side ONLY if you accept to invite the waitress (I mean whore) for the night.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
There seems to be a scene that was removed from the game, but is still mentioned. It's the scene where Michelle tells you she is renovating the upper floor into a Leisure floor. It was in earlier versions, but isn't in the newer ones.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes