• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
we don't know. maybe he is russian and still on holidays.
:ROFLMAO:
I'm not Russian, I'm from the Balkans.
As Holmster said, I'm working as much as I get time to work, I recently moved to a new apartment (2 weeks ago) that I'm still in a process of buying (final stretch of document release wait). I cannot give any release date because my free time is pretty dynamic at the moment and the chances to fail a given release date are very high.

Before anyone think I paid it from money earned from LW, the money I got came from selling apartment that I inherited from my mother so...

Anyway, I'm planning to work and stream this weekend on my Discord server if anyone is interested, feel free to join me after 4pm CET time on discord

Cheers

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so no eta at all''.i waited to play past update cuz it saying in changerlog that is only half and not finished...hope it will be released soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so no eta at all''.i waited to play past update cuz it saying in changerlog that is only half and not finished...hope it will be released soon.
well last game related post is from november and last other post (ad) is from bit later so in theory game should have abandoned tag but my abandoned requests tend to get rejected so i won't report.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Is anyone having the same problem I'm having. It saying image not found for when Ella calls to meet through til female says boss Michelle is here and not found image 875 also

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is anyone having the same problem I'm having. It saying image not found for when Ella calls to meet through til female says boss Michelle is here and not found image 875 also
well what version would help: windows, linux, mac, compressed?

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
im still not sure what Luke's way is, all i know is it could stand to have a few more redheads, and maybe a petite one at that, with freckles on her breast. nvm too many girls in the harem to remember as it is, and one of them is just waaaaay to excited to wear a strap on. am i the only person afraid she's gonna turn that thing around onto the MC? i really dont want to see that, im already a lil uncomfortable watching her use it on girls with that bat shit crazy psycho grin. ugh gave myself the chills thinking about her.

Mukuro

Jun 15, 2018
Lmao! ripbozo
Haven't played it for some time & was waiting for it to be completed not abandoned.

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
This was the first game i got into, on a side note im glad i didnt support it, for it only to get abandoned . Looking at his pateon site hes working on another game.

Reactions: kMimster

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
:ROFLMAO:
I'm not Russian, I'm from the Balkans.
As Holmster said, I'm working as much as I get time to work, I recently moved to a new apartment (2 weeks ago) that I'm still in a process of buying (final stretch of document release wait). I cannot give any release date because my free time is pretty dynamic at the moment and the chances to fail a given release date are very high.

Before anyone think I paid it from money earned from LW, the money I got came from selling apartment that I inherited from my mother so...

Anyway, I'm planning to work and stream this weekend on my Discord server if anyone is interested, feel free to join me after 4pm CET time on discord

Cheers
Congratulations with a new place!

I hope one day you will finish settling down and continue this great game.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Game has been marked abandoned
This is because there has been no update in 3 months from the Dev's crowd-funding pages.
1711019731160.png
It doesn't matter if the Dev is active in comments, chat, Discord or at his local brothel.

• Sad
Reactions: Capt OA

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Game has been marked abandonedThis is because there has been no update in 3 months from the Dev's crowd-funding pages.
View attachment 3464857
It doesn't matter if the Dev is active in comments, chat, Discord or at his local brothel.
If it's true that discord, chat and other similar activities doesn't count, when will the 18 months without update rule then apply? If what you wrote is true, you will have to release new game updates every 3 months to avoid getting the abandoned tag, which makes the 18 months rule redundant.

Another question. Do you have to hand out the abandoned tag once a dev. is awol for more than 3 months on his Patreon site, or is it at you discretion to hand out the tag? As I wrote before. I've seen many games here that hasn't gotten the abandoned tag despite the dev. being awol for 3-6 months at some point in time during a year. The dev. of this game has a history of disappearing for months and then be very active for a couple of months before he disappears again.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
If it's true that discord, chat and other similar activities doesn't count, when will the 18 months without update rule then apply? If what you wrote is true, you will have to release new game updates every 3 months to avoid getting the abandoned tag, which makes the 18 months rule redundant.

Another question. Do you have to hand out the abandoned tag once a dev. is awol for more than 3 months on his Patreon site, or is it at you discretion to hand out the tag? As I wrote before. I've seen many games here that hasn't gotten the abandoned tag despite the dev. being awol for 3-6 months at some point in time during a year. The dev. of this game has a history of disappearing for months and then be very active for a couple of months before he disappears again.
No, you misunderstood the meaning of it.

When a Developer is radio silent for at least 3 months in a row on his payment subscription based platforms the abandoned tag gets applied to the thread on F95. The 18 month "rule" exist for devs who post regulary status updates/screenshots etc. on their platforms but don't release any software update for 18 month straight.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

I can't believe I'm actually having to clarify this...

Abandoned tag is added when one of the following applies (whichever happens first):
  • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • So, the Dev has actually put out some sort of comment (not restricted to crowd-funding) to say "I am no longer developing xxx game"
  • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No official activity on their crowd-funded sites, which leads us to believe they have gone AWOL
  • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • This applies when their Patreon or whatever is technically active... maybe they're working on separate projects? Maybe they're making some comics? Regardless, if the actual game hasn't received an update in 18 months... then it's marked abandoned
  • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • I don't need to explain this, right?
This is the end of the discussion for the Abandoned tag. If you wish to contest this, open a ticket or use Features Request.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes