Talmadge

May 7, 2018
reading description of the mod seems isn't a traditional mod like the other that evidence choice and answer or i am wrong?'
It says that the modder will update it once .36 comes out completely. But, as _Loren_ said just below your post, looks like it's gone kentic now, so no more choices to be made. Maybe somewhere down the line there will be need for one again, who knows.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Luke's Way v0.36a
Enabled renaming the MC, Taboo edition on.
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete, seethru text box etc....
Alternative saves and log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Attached for PC users is the mod for renaming the MC when the game starts and turning Taboo edition on.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.36a

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
no needs for a walkthrough mod when starting the game you will be asked if you want to aktivate ingame hints

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I like be able to choose who to romance and who not to. Also the choice of allowing the girls to have partners or not. Very happy with the majority of the choices in this game

That said the character of Gia is really odd one out of all, only showing up in the Rachel path. It's odd that you can say no to have sexual interactions.. but then it's implied that Rachel did later on "I learned a few things from Gia" which then makes her sexual escapades with Rachel unavoidable. Forced to go on a date with her which I'm guessing implies Rachel did as well.. I guess the date is to for some logic discuss it which is just screaming to me someone who doesn't know what they are doing and is just manipulating the situation.

Also why the heck did we hire someone who is a severely problematic person who needs the NDA broken when she's only there in this one persons path? We are even warned heavily that's shes not a good fit.

I'm seriously tempted to figure out my own personal mod to remove her from the game with a choice of saying "Yeah this therapy isn't for us... thanks bye lets go Rachel" Just because I enjoy this game so much and it's a really thorn in my side with it.

I've read the Dev is not interesting in revisiting this and seems happy with the minimal EDIT( not a minimal thing was a lot of recoding it looks like, Sorry Dev) effort to avoid her since for some reason she's super important to Rachel's story. Really hoping this is not a future behind your back thing Gia's trying with Rachel.

I'm sure this has been discussed many times already but really felt I just needed to get this off my chest. Sorry.

EDIT: Plus just going through the code looking at how to possible remove a lot of the Gia comments. Rachel gets really passive aggressive in some comments towards MC if you choose not to allow the sex. MC asks "When are you meeting her?".. again my thoughts why are we stilling going with the dates when sex is off the table... what is there to discuss? her response is "Since I'm not having sex with her , you don't need to know"... wth??

Also Gia says Rachel has never been with or interested in a woman before... but then they talk about how she has been with Gia before the MC and her became a couple?... huh?

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I like be able to choose who to romance and who not to. Also the choice of allowing the girls to have partners or not. Very happy with the majority of the choices in this game

That said the character of Gia is really odd one out of all, only showing up in the Rachel path. It's odd that you can say no to have sexual interactions.. but then it's implied that Rachel did later on "I learned a few things from Gia" which then makes her sexual escapades with Rachel unavoidable. Forced to go on a date with her which I'm guessing implies Rachel did as well.. I guess the date is to for some logic discuss it which is just screaming to me someone who doesn't know what they are doing and is just manipulating the situation.

Also why the heck did we hire someone who is a severely problematic person who needs the NDA broken when she's only there in this one persons path? We are even warned heavily that's shes not a good fit.

I'm seriously tempted to figure out my own personal mod to remove her from the game with a choice of saying "Yeah this therapy isn't for us... thanks bye lets go Rachel" Just because I enjoy this game so much and it's a really thorn in my side with it.

I've read the Dev is not interesting in revisiting this and seems happy with the minimal effort to avoid her since for some reason she's super important to Rachel's story. Really hoping this is not a future behind your back thing Gia's trying with Rachel.

I'm sure this has been discussed many times already but really felt I just needed to get this off my chest. Sorry.
I just fucking accept it and just play the all girl path whatever the girl fuck each other. The Elsa and Gia are really big red flags but I choose to fuck until the end.:LUL:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I have played Luke's way from the early builds. I find the game interesting, and while I think in general it is a good game. There are a few things I personally don't really like. Some of the models have very angular faces that make them look hard and unattractive to me. Some girls I just find downright ugly. But I just try to avoid those girls if possible. Now I understand that there is not much at this stage of the game the developer can do about any of that (and I do not want the developer to even try at this point). Not bashing on the game just stating what I as a fan of the game think about it.

And I know this is a big boob game for the most part, not really my thing but does not stop me from playing it. As always I am looking forward to more of this game, always wish the developer the best of luck.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
EDIT:
Welp made my own personal Gia rework mod for the game and happy with it. Gia is on her own no longer connected to Rachel. Doubt I'll ever release it. Reading up further on the game it sounds like their may??? be plans for touching up the script at some point when time allows.

I feel like a mistake is having every choice be able to be decided in the moment and allowing dialog to be in the game counter to some players choices just because it makes sense for that character to say those things.. or it's fine to mention it as long as it's not shown. Which to the majority of people against certain content that is not the case and causes just Grief for the Dev and Player.

Like the Michelle/Morena Scene witch has dialog suggesting other men.. mid sex which is a horrible idea. As well as you don't have a choice Michelle and Morena will have sex with or without you. and comments about essentially not having the stamina and needing a strapon maybe... witch again kinda feels like that is against the Cuck choice at the begining since that is a common trope with that genre.

Also no longer have the bad post-covid cough causing me so little sleep I could not think and was rambling on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ben_sylar

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC rename MOD .
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2023-11-02
Game Version: 0.36a
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.36a.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The MC name change mod changes the name but all the characters will still refer to the MC as Luke. So it's a failed mod.

• Angry
Reactions: heero000

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
The MC name change mod changes the name but all the characters will still refer to the MC as Luke. So it's a failed mod.
When it says to overwrite the files are you saying yes? The code looks correct, very similar to how I did it for my own install. Tho more advanced then mine. I'm currently backing up files for a couple hours so can't check. All the v0.##.rpy files need to be overwriting for it to work. Otherwise it will just change the name of the speaker in the dialog window.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
When it says to overwrite the files are you saying yes? The code looks correct, very similar to how I did it for my own install. Tho more advanced then mine. I'm currently backing up files for a couple hours so can't check. All the v0.##.rpy files need to be overwriting for it to work. Otherwise it will just change the name of the speaker in the dialog window.
Yes I did but nothing changed.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yes I did but nothing changed.
Then I'm not really sure what is going wrong on your end. I just tried a brand new install with just the MC rename mod shared here and it works. Everyone refers to the player as the name I entered.

EDIT: are you using the Incest plus rename. Or just the rename only mod?

if your using the Incest plus MC rename. You need to edit the zzzpatch.rpy to the name you want to use. Just open it up and replace any "playername" to the actual name you want.

you might be missing the ones at the top that replace anything in the dialog.

init python:
import re
replace_dict = {
"luke": "playername",
"luuuuke": "playername",
}

You should have to replace things 4 times to get it right.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes