Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Probably in a minority, but for my money Melissa and Krysten are the two hottest girls in this game. At least so far, not to far into it yet.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I am more interested in the fact that the inevitable sex scene with Lady Elena keeps getting delayed. When are we going to actually be banging that MILF in two years more updates?

Reactions: Carthago

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am more interested in the fact that the inevitable sex scene with Lady Elena keeps getting delayed. When are we going to actually be banging that MILF in two years more updates?
mc already bangs 3 milfs so why do you want more?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Is there any consequence of hiring PI to investigate Raquel mom? Or yet? Or the whole thing is abandoned?

Trminator

May 3, 2017
GoFile worked fine for me, I just updated the GalleryMod with 1.5/2 new scenes :) (see Link in OP) If you still are having issues, maybe try an older save file ... or well, replay the game, not like it's bad ;)

Reactions: Lust0ne

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I made a walkthrough for this game, just to see where all the scenes are and how to access them. You can view it . I also went through and fixed a lot of grammar mistakes and some spelling mistakes as well.

I also made a modded version of the script files that have some minor changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: All the script files, except for the last one (v0.35.rpy in this case) will work fine in all future updates. The last one (for the last update) won't work because it won't be programmed to continue the game. I will update these once V0.36 is finished.
is this updated to v0.36

Reactions: gottogo1234

azura34

Jul 13, 2022
When I started the game and opened my lastest save having sex with Krysten It's keep saying that you have reached the end of this version and sending me back to main menu. What do I have to do guys ?

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
When I started the game and opened my lastest save having sex with Krysten It's keep saying that you have reached the end of this version and sending me back to main menu. What do I have to do guys ?
I'd start with checking which version you have, is it the original version, is it modded version, is it the last update, etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dl new packet and play w/o wt-mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished the game and gotta say wow there was actually a LOT of content, i think it took me around 2 to 3 days to complete it.

Do yall know of any other games that have this much content?
yes but head to recommendations and ask at there.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Here's my ranking for the girls

S TIER: Michelle and Rachel

A TIER: Iris, Samantha, Ella, Morena

F TIER: Everyone else

Last edited:

azura34

Jul 13, 2022
I'd start with checking which version you have, is it the original version, is it modded version, is it the last update, etc.
It was version 0.35b with the mode in the first page and I also used the mode again in this latest version.

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Hi dev first of all your game is great and is there any chance

yea theres a few I wouldnt mind dating and seeing what could happen. Pregnancy with all of them would be cool. id like to see an option with like a day care or something with all the kids running around or something. could be interesting.
<><>

I only have2 questions does anyone know

1.)Another thing you can add is condoms as an item that it's consumabile.

Of course you'll have to give the players the options to choose were But think it clearly that if you have this system in the game

2>) Have you thought adding a to the Women Sex Toys ?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes