Mar 29, 2023
Mom-Son and Bro-Sis.
Cool thanks for answering. Going to keep an eye on this game and wait to its closer to finishing before I try it since I see in a posts above from the dev the game is only currently around 65-70% done. I'm already playing too many currently in development games but the premise sounds interesting and the game has the harem and pregnancy tag as well so those are pluses in my book.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I made a walkthrough for this game, just to see where all the scenes are and how to access them. You can view it . I also went through and fixed a lot of grammar mistakes and some spelling mistakes as well.

I also made a modded version of the script files that have some minor changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this applicable for v0.36?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I don't understand the Carrie cuckold choice and the Ella Micheal path. I can only cuck Micheal if I only chose to be a cuckold? What if I chose the cuckold path with Carrie, does she really fuck behind MC back or will fuck other guys in future scene?
I don't like Micheal so I want to cuck him to help Ella get away from him but I don't want to be a cuckold with Carrire.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
im new here. but with Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD games crashes at once. do I need it or it is outdated and no longer updated? or I'll just have to wait it to be updated?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
im new here. but with Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD games crashes at once. do I need it or it is outdated and no longer updated? or I'll just have to wait it to be updated?
There are hints inside game. You can choose to activate or not. Walkthrough mod is not necessary.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not updated and not that needed if you got some braincells left.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
michelle is the ugliest woman ive ever seen in a video game. she should be euthanized
How to say "I've never played any AVN in my life...." without saying it.........

Yeah dude, cos I've got hours to read through the forums on the internet for a line that someone said who knows where and when... :ROFLMAO: (y) :PogChamp:
Yeah, it's a chore, how could I possibly have foreseen the toll it would take on you! Or you know, just use the search function.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and KiraJames
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes