cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have to be honest here, I'm disappointed with the choice system, different scenes are forced upon us and our choices seem to mean nothing, or the exact opposite of what is selected.
if you are worried about ntr then stop worrying, no other guys fuck mc's ladies.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
That wouldnt be NTR dum dum. NTR = man stealing your girls and you cant do anything to stop it.

Sharing and swinging are diffrent.
Wow, only 83 posts and you're calling cxx names?
Not sure if that's wise.
I'm also not sure where you get the idea that other guys fucking the mc's girls would be sharing and swinging, instead of NTR. CTR said...

if you are worried about ntr then stop worrying, no other guys fuck mc's ladies.
and you call him a dum dum for not knowing what NTR is, but, NTR = "Netorare", a japanese term that when put in google translate returns as "cuckold", which the Oxford English Dictionary defines as "A man whose wife or partner is sexually unfaithful, and who is typically regarded as an object of derision."

Logically, someone who was participating in sharing and swinging, wouldn't be worrying about the guys he was letting fuck his ladies.

So, it would seem that if someone was WORRIED about other guys fucking his ladies, his concern would, in point of fact, be NTR.

Guess cxx isn't the dum dum here. He is actually correct. The game does not contain NTR.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That wouldnt be NTR dum dum. NTR = man stealing your girls and you cant do anything to stop it.

Sharing and swinging are diffrent.
i know swinging and sharing aren't ntr (some do think so) but only sharing is between mc's harem (well with main lady and others) and with ntr i meant other guys fucking mc's girls w/o his consent. so no ntr.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
i know swinging and sharing aren't ntr (some do think so) but only sharing is between mc's harem (well with main lady and others) and with ntr i meant other guys fucking mc's girls w/o his consent. so no ntr.
ok we are on the same page :)

Feb 22, 2021
Hello!
I haven't tried the game yet.
With the patch, what is the bloodlust relationship?
mother-son or some other relationship?
Thanks in advance.
Sorry for my English.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, it's been an extremely long time since I played this. I'll have fun catching up on the releases that I missed. Last thing I remember was dominating our assistant in our office, I think. I don't even remember the context to it. Oh, and our boss lady being pregnant(?). That should be around when I last played the game.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
EvilUser Is it long before the game is finished?
I'm not sure how to respond to your question without spoiling anything but I can say maybe 65-70% done so far. I want to start another project after Luke's Way and because of that, the ending of Luke's Way and the start of my next project are undefined parts and I can't say for sure. 65-70% is rough estimate, nothing is set in stone.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
EvilUser is the pregnancy after game is finished or during the game?
I will fast forward the game at some point when you can see the girls with bellies but it's too soon for that. I want to give the players variety of pregnancy paths before locking the pregnancy paths with fast forward. That way it'll be a lot easier because it won't be just one or two girls pregnant but a lot more and having to produce a countless versions of a single renders is not something I look forward at that stage of the game. If you wonder why there are no bellies yet, this is the reason why.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
I'm not sure how to respond to your question without spoiling anything but I can say maybe 65-70% done so far. I want to start another project after Luke's Way and because of that, the ending of Luke's Way and the start of my next project are undefined parts and I can't say for sure. 65-70% is rough estimate, nothing is set in stone.
thank you for responding

master861

Nov 4, 2022
No rush, thanks for the quick reply , i dit only ask because so far i love this game keep up your work and take your time

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes