OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Why I get the feeling that Gia wants to take Rachel away from us?
And also, sometimes seems that Michelle doesn't truly love the MC.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
With the last post from the dev being March 30 well over the 90 day requirement to mark this as abandoned.
Its been over 120 days since last post from dev, anyone got any news on this great game?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
With the last post from the dev being March 30 well over the 90 day requirement to mark this as abandoned.
Its been over 120 days since last post from dev, anyone got any news on this great game?
The average is 5 months between updates, and the dev "works" alone, so.....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The average is 5 months between updates, and the dev "works" alone, so.....
Yes and no on the average but dev has always posted almost every month with one or two times going only 2 months between post.
It is now over 4 months since dev last post and this is the longest time for not posting.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Great AVN EvilUser
All the girls are really hot specially the mature ones... But My favorite is Michelle. She's the hottest :love:

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I've been busy with private stuff, you can read in more details on the last public post my Patreon page
Don't worry, LW is not abandoned.

According to Discord, dev is working on another game, no news on what, why or any other updates...
I'm not working on other game yet, that's pure misinterpretation. I have some ideas for my next project but because it will be in the same universe where Luke and some characters from LW will be present and the story will be connected to LW. I want to get LW at least close to end before I start on my next project.

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
I've been busy with private stuff, you can read in more details on the last public post my Patreon page

I'm not working on other game yet, that's pure misinterpretation. I have some ideas for my next project but because it will be in the same universe where Luke and some characters from LW will be present and the story will be connected to LW. I want to get LW at least close to end before I start on my next project.
I commend your work!

I got in late (v0.12), and it seems I am way behind again. Got into it a few days ago and finished that version before getting 0.35 today (still behind, since it came out several months ago). I am looking forward to seeing what you have done with it!

I like the story line that I have seen so far, and to be honest, that is the only reason I'm still wanting to play it. I'm not really a fan of massive melons, but beyond that, the ladies aren't that bad looking. Compared to some of the models I've come up with in Daz, these ladies are goddesses :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: EvilUser

ArtoriasLex

Jan 12, 2022
I have to be honest here, I'm disappointed with the choice system, different scenes are forced upon us and our choices seem to mean nothing, or the exact opposite of what is selected.

For instance if you wanted to do a pure run on any of the leading ladies, it is by definition impossible, you also can't have anyone one of them actually be loyal, because they wanna go off and bang each other, and for all we know literally everything else.

It's fairly annoying for Desire and Carrie and a few others I don't care about, we're forced into multiple scenes with them, without being given the option to opt out.

While the game seems cool and I was trying to get into to see if I would hop over and sub and support, I'll have to pass, I wish the dev and everyone who enjoys this game well, and good luck in the future.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021

(y)

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes