the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Luke's Way v0.36a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Luke's Way [v0.36a] [Evil User] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.35b -> v0.36a [113 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.35b -> v0.36a [100 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I'm not sure how to respond to your question without spoiling anything but I can say maybe 65-70% done so far. I want to start another project after Luke's Way and because of that, the ending of Luke's Way and the start of my next project are undefined parts and I can't say for sure. 65-70% is rough estimate, nothing is set in stone.
It has been an absolute thrill so far so it is very nice to see that we have a little more before the end. :)
Hopefully many scenes to come with the girls wearing stockings :p Hihi
May I ask, will the next project if you can share anything about it be in the same universe as Luke's Way/character cameos or will it all be completely new characters?

Looking forward to try the latest update! :)
Have a nice day/evening or night where ever you are.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The break up option is kind of left field
"Girlfriend calls to say shes upset you didn't take her with you"
MC: "Bitch i can't deal with you fuck off"
Just funny to me considering the MC is painted as a guy who loves all his ladies
Almost like a
"Fuck this bitch in particular"
lol

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I made a walkthrough for this game, just to see where all the scenes are and how to access them. You can view it . I also went through and fixed a lot of grammar mistakes and some spelling mistakes as well.

I also made a modded version of the script files that have some minor changes.
Is this updated to the latest version? OR do we gotta wait? I have no problem waiting, just want to know before I download it. Thanks!

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is this updated to the latest version? OR do we gotta wait? I have no problem waiting, just want to know before I download it. Thanks!
Since the new version just came out, it will take a day or two for v0.35 and v0.36 script files to be fixed (all the rest should work fine).

Edit: After reading the changelog, I will wait til V0.36 is finished completely before updating that script file. You can still use all the files I've grammar fixed (except v0.35) and still enjoy the game. The walkthrough also won't be updated until v0.36 is finished.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes