Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update and of course Iris boyfriend was a real pos all along hopefully a more permanent solution is used on him.
Did anyone feel the Desiree part abruptly ended one minute she is blowing us off the next she was having a heart to heart with us :unsure:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I am having a crash on loading an 0.11 save. Are they too old to be compatible?
In 0.12 change log: "Free-Roam is completely removed from the game"

I guess that's the reason. Just start a new game and go through the intro sequences with skipping using Ctrl.

Reactions: Agrik

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not technically true anymore, you can be "rough/bad" with one of the girls now and you still get the girl lol
My mini walkthrough is still true, you can still be nice to the one you can be rough/bad with.
Rough/bad as you say is still nice for that one girl because she likes it that way.
Its all up to the player to make simple choices in the "nice" way they want to play it. ;) :giggle: :love:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
My mini walkthrough is still true, you can still be nice to the one you can be rough/bad with.
Rough/bad as you say is still nice for that one girl because she likes it that way.
Its all up to the player to make simple choices in the "nice" way they want to play it. ;) :giggle: :love:
I never got to ask you... How do you find the kissing in LW? Because I know you have kissing fetish :D

Anyway, thank you all for all the feedback... I'm happy to see my project is appreciated.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes