blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
It open right up for me so either you got computer problems or your anti-virus is kicking in when it should not.

Disconnect from the internet then turn off your anti-virus program then try and unpack it.
Did that, I guess the download must have gone wrong then, never mind, a new version is on the way, so will download that :) I just hope we get a Mega or NOPY link as well :D

Reactions: Repuci

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Can someone share the results of the poll ? It's supposed to be about the release date

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
This was posted on Patron about the Next update release :) IM SO EXCITED!

Hey all.
The last update is being tested at the moment and I will pass the script for proofreading now. That means the update will be out BEFORE this month ends.
I know, I made a poll and you people told to take my time and release the update without cliffhanger. So, I did everything I planned in a shorter time than I really expected and the update ends as I planned with Luke going to bed without cliffhanger and without cutting the story and events.
What you can expect is different play through depending if you are on Rachel's route, if you are on Krysten's route and if you are on Iris's route. There is one avoidable sex event and if you choose to push Luke into sex, you can choose between rough and gentle sex.
I'm going to sleep now so, expect the release in about 12-16 hours starting from now.
Thank you all for your support and for your trust in me.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
This was posted on Patron about the Next update release :) IM SO EXCITED!

Hey all.
The last update is being tested at the moment and I will pass the script for proofreading now. That means the update will be out BEFORE this month ends.
I know, I made a poll and you people told to take my time and release the update without cliffhanger. So, I did everything I planned in a shorter time than I really expected and the update ends as I planned with Luke going to bed without cliffhanger and without cutting the story and events.
What you can expect is different play through depending if you are on Rachel's route, if you are on Krysten's route and if you are on Iris's route. There is one avoidable sex event and if you choose to push Luke into sex, you can choose between rough and gentle sex.
I'm going to sleep now so, expect the release in about 12-16 hours starting from now.
Thank you all for your support and for your trust in me.
Hmm don't know if i can choose between Rachel or Krysten. I want to knock up them both! Probably not gonna happen this next update but i am excited to see the story continuing!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if you are on Rachel's route, if you are on Krysten's route and if you are on Iris's route. There is one avoidable sex event and if you choose to push Luke into sex, you can choose between rough and gentle sex.
Damn the choices here who to pick :unsure: I want more with Krysten but now that Iris's boyfriend is out of the picture this is too big an opportunity to pass up.

Reactions: Repuci

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello dose that mean the update come out day if he post that yesterday the 29 and now it is the 30 ?

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes