• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Luke uses "girl" term only with Morena (Doc), he uses "babe" term only with Michelle, "baby girl" with Melissa, term "baby" not used too much. I can go and go over and over for every character's the terms they use. But what is important the term "girl" was never used before v0.14.
I love way the MC caters terms of endearment and way he treats each girl to the Girls personalities and desires. Is one of many aspects that make this such a unique and enjoyable Harem game. Instead of all the women brainlessly serving mans needs for no discernible reason you have a man that catering to women and earning their respect and desire.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
SoooOOOOoooo .... EvilUser ... are we gettin' any of these ... quality of life ... improvements;)??

Roberto ... Alejandro ... Ambrosio ..Massimo ... Salvatore .... Giaccommo ....Angelo ...

Wonder when she goes ... "Roberto, fa fredo!" .... Will MC be the one to comfort her;)??
Then offer up all our alternatives;)!

Put up or shut up!

Here we go => Ciao bella! Mia bambina ! Amore mio! Bambolina!

Reactions: Mormont

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Luke uses "girl" term only with Morena (Doc), he uses "babe" term only with Michelle, "baby girl" with Melissa, term "baby" not used too much. I can go and go over and over for every character's the terms they use. But what is important the term "girl" was never used before v0.14.
So people HAVEN'T been paying attention when they made that post....huh.

D

Deleted member 603338

Okay, well this was the first time I noticed his individualized loving terms as being overused and somewhat annoying. I have never had an issue with any of the dialogue before and this just jumped out as being used too much. Just my opinion of the scene

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I agree, I have been a constant NOPY user until recently it started insta-failing. I switched to Mega and had the same issue. My solution is to change browser to Chrome and both started working immediately. NOPY works once in awhile in Firefox, but I can't count on it.
I really suggest using a VPN if you are not already... pretty much every time I have had any trouble with Mega or Nopy, I switch my VPN to a different country server and retry the download and it almost always works. Not to mention there are a lot of other reasons you should be using a VPN as well.

Reactions: Canto Forte

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
muttdoggy could we get a mega link for this update please?

Plus, anyone know why the anonfile is 20 or so megs larger than workupload and raca??

Anon throws misleading windows at me as well.....didnt think we allowed DL sites like that here?

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
The get yourself a decent adblocker I've never had any issues with it.
Mormont, but the rules for download sites clearly states, no downloading sites that run popups and ads. Otherwise i agree. But, considering it violates our rules, we shouldnt be using anon.

If peeps actually took 5mins to figure out how to properly use mega, thats all we would need.....just my opinion

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I really don't know how can you navigate by Internet without an adblocker. It has nothing to do with adult sites.
Still violates the rules of f95 for downloading sites. Shouldnt allow anon.
I agree need adblocker software, but i also agree that anon shouldnt be used by our community.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Its pretty much no different than using the other sites are people really having a hard time with mega?
Yup. A LOT of peeps cant figure out how to use it without getting the 500meg cap....or however low it is.

I would have used workupload(with their slow as fuck download speed), but it looks like all 3 downloads are different sizes....or at least the anon is 20megs bigger than workupload.....not sure which is real one

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I dont have the client on my pc. I get almost 5gb every 4hrs. Just gotta know how to use it right.
Think most peeps with probs login in to courtesy account instead of free account for starters

Reactions: Dude999999

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
E-Dog The reason for the different sizes is that sites calculate the byte sizes differently. Some do 4096 bytes, some do 4097 and even the 1024 bytes per unit or 1000 bytes per unit get calculated differently. One website could be linux based, another would be windows based. And one could do "size on disk" or the next would do "size". If you download it on windows and look at its properties, you'll see "size" and "size on disk" but they are always different numbers.

Reactions: Repuci and E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I remember from numerical methods how the size thing isnt really what we say it is. Just didnt think it actually went as far as not being standardized when disclosing size. Makes sense though

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
E-Dog The reason for the different sizes is that sites calculate the byte sizes differently. Some do 4096 bytes, some do 4097 and even the 1024 bytes per unit or 1000 bytes per unit get calculated differently. One website could be linux based, another would be windows based. And one could do "size on disk" or the next would do "size". If you download it on windows and look at its properties, you'll see "size" and "size on disk" but they are always different numbers.
So Muttdoggy, there are several request for Mega, and you haven't answered, will you provide it? Or is this something you can't or won't do? I just ask because we have had it before, and curious why not this update. Thanks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Depends on Mega's mood. Some days it works as intended, other days it doesn't.
But right now we're dealing with several other games where they reported slow ass links as updates so we're trying to get those slow ass links down then tested. If it's legit and we didn't waste our time, we still have to upload and make mirrors of them.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Well I played trough the game and i really enjoyed it but small critics I have to give for it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but else this game is really enjoyable, and I am happy to found it and what i really appreciate it that we could get rid of Michael Without having a threesome at least it seemed, so I hope this will stay like that, and we never see him again keep up the good work ;)(y)

Dennis Wilcz

Nov 1, 2017
2. I was happy that we got another hot milf in, but then she tells us she is fucking her son I know maybe it has something to do what the mom said to us but still it was unpleasant
Only when you use the incest patch ;)
Without the patch she is fucking her son`s best frind ;)

I realy like this game, and the it is going :)

Some of the face i need get used to it, but is ok. I can life with that.

(y)

Reactions: Repuci
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes