• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop bashing Luke's story ... we are not on the love or war path wiht the business owner / owners.

Whom ever the franchise owns is not the focus, we are some lucky cowboy lingerie model makin' it

We are the young lone wolf climbing the corporate ladder ... grey anatomy style ... twists of fate;)

There was even a furry work place comic released where ...ahem ... the intimate moments between

employees are presented as bonding and stress releases able to funnel and lubricate hard work ;)

Happy work place reminiscence!

Reactions: a1fox3 and Mormont

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I have wondered this for awhile now, but, what is the Craze with Mega? I have found them no better than quite a few others. There are times that I keep having problems downloading from them and no problems with Workupload, nor NOPY.
I'd even be ok with NOPY instead of MEGA..

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Roberto ... Alejandro ... Ambrosio ..Massimo ... Salvatore .... Giaccommo ....Angelo ...

Wonder when she goes ... "Roberto, fa fredo!" .... Will MC be the one to comfort her;)??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When we first met her ... she had a compass ... then once MC gets a taste of ... daddy dearest and the rudderless gal he has on our collective hands ... it becomes obvious ... how shallow this is;)

D

Deleted member 603338

I like this game but MC might use the word "girl" just a little too much, maybe branch out a little bit. I understand that developer's first language might not be English but using the same word over and over in each sentence is a bit off putting, for me anyway

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then offer up all our alternatives;)!

Put up or shut up!

Here we go => Ciao bella! Mia bambina ! Amore mio! Bambolina!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It's not that easy Canto - English is a bloody complicated language, and even a Thesaurus doesn't always help as the original word may have several different meanings or common usages.

Girl = Young woman, female, missie, mistress, madamoiselle, babe, hottie, hussy, floozie, strumpet, tottie, crumpet, darling, lady, Mrs, Ms, … … … … and I could go on

;)

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any game has to be easy to pick up ... it just shouldn't throw all manner of maneuvers around ...

Any complication might put off the casual player that is, let's face it, the target audience;)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I like this game but MC might use the word "girl" just a little too much, maybe branch out a little bit. I understand that developer's first language might not be English but using the same word over and over in each sentence is a bit off putting, for me anyway
Luke uses "girl" term only with Morena (Doc), he uses "babe" term only with Michelle, "baby girl" with Melissa, term "baby" not used too much. I can go and go over and over for every character's the terms they use. But what is important the term "girl" was never used before v0.14.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
The get yourself a decent adblocker I've never had any issues with it.
Thank you. Side note: is this what we’ve come to in society? Where we just put up with and adjust to junk? While you do present a valid solution, it’s like saying well crooks are gonna break in anyway so just limit what they can take... why must we accept Sketchy sites just because we choose to play adult themed games?

• Haha

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Side note: is this what we’ve come to in society? Where we just put up with and adjust to junk? While you do present a valid solution, it’s like saying well crooks are gonna break in anyway so just limit what they can take... why must we accept Sketchy sites just because we choose to play adult themed games?
I really don't know how can you navigate by Internet without an adblocker. It has nothing to do with adult sites.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I go
Everything up until that point led me to believe that she was in charge of everything and the father had his own thing going on from the past updates. However now the father pulls all the stops and she practically sits in on that meeting like another basic employee. Doesnt add up all of a sudden.
It added up to me. At very first interview Michelle made clear the company was her fathers baby and she even listed conditions she took over management. Father has not taken over company or displaced Michelle and Michelle is still fully in charge of parent company (Angel studios is just one branch of the company). Father has also been involved constantly throughout with his own personal assistant Desiree (mostly handling less public affairs and the politics and monitoring related to criminal competition, Kim remember is fathers spy who was sent by father to report to Michelle because the information was relevant) , he just left the management role to daughter. Michelle had already told key staff MC was second in command and clearly working with father on this promotion, to me this was about Michelle making father accept MC publicly and showing a united front for the structural change nothing to do with any corporate power play. Remember this was board room of Angel studios (Adult Branch) and Father was also sitting in exactly same position as Michelle as they left the other end of table for Dave even though he was about to be demoted.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes