EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Guys, guys, guys stop!

If you guys think that I'm just trying to get away with "My PC was acting up", let me explain.

Last month Daz Studio 4.11 got released and after buying some assets, I didn't noticed that Daz Studio 4.11 was marked for installing in DAZ Install manager. When 4.11 was installed, my old version got automatically uninstalled.
Daz Studio 4.11 made my work felt like hell, the UNDO option was buggy which increased my scene preparing time, also having a multiple gpu's that are different model and are using the same display driver is not good when you update your software. Luckily I've found the installation of my older stable working version of Daz Studio but it wasn't working great with the same drivers it worked before. I had to reinstall different version of drivers for days until I managed to put my Daz Studio into rendering position again. My struggle lasted for almost 2 weeks, 2 weeks filled with cursing, stress and paranoia.

For the promise I gave you, I delivered smaller update and you guys imidiately put me in a bag with devs that are not delivering what they promised. V0.13 was bigger because the scenes were simple (1-2 characters) and because everything was working great.

I never break my promises so please stop saying that

EDIT: And I also forgot to mention that as a normal human being, I have low blood pressure and kidney problems that forbids too much sitting and requires doing activities like jogging.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Humph, I expected an incredibly hot threesome with the mom and girlfriend, and all I got was a nothing-burger and blue balls!:rolleyes:
nothingburger.jpg
blue-balls.jpg

Not sure how/why the timid mom sat idly by, while the MC feasted on his girlfriend's juicy cunt?! :unsure: At the very least she should be fingering the bejebbers out of her neglected slit to their naughty cadence.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Short but good update I'm glad Iris's boyfriend showed what a true jackass he was, hoping one of the security guys is currently ripping him a new asshole. The new girl Alicia is very hot another one for our harem ;)

How perfect is she :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn cliffhanger..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other then great update.(y)

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Guys, guys, guys stop!

If you guys think that I'm just trying to get away with "My PC was acting up", let me explain.

Last month Daz Studio 4.11 got released and after buying some assets, I didn't noticed that Daz Studio 4.11 was marked for installing in DAZ Install manager. When 4.11 was installed, my old version got automatically uninstalled.
Daz Studio 4.11 made my work felt like hell, the UNDO option was buggy which increased my scene preparing time, also having a multiple gpu's that are different model and are using the same display driver is not good when you update your software. Luckily I've found the installation of my older stable working version of Daz Studio but it wasn't working great with the same drivers it worked before. I had to reinstall different version of drivers for days until I managed to put my Daz Studio into rendering position again. My struggle lasted for almost 2 weeks, 2 weeks filled with cursing, stress and paranoia.

For the promise I gave you, I delivered smaller update and you guys imidiately put me in a bag with devs that are not delivering what they promised. V0.13 was bigger because the scenes were simple (1-2 characters) and because everything was working great.

EDIT: And I also forgot to mention that as a normal human being, I have low blood pressure and kidney problems that forbids too much sitting and requires doing activities like jogging.
Hey !! Don't worry, it's just because we love this game, so each update couldn't be enough :p. Keep the faith !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, guys, guys stop!

You should not give these people any time at all, you have one of the best VN on this "pirate" site and I am very happy with what we get here.
You had problems and that's okay because you got it fixed.

Keep up with the good work. :love:

PS: I always found that updating something that was working just fine to throw a lot of problems my way and now only build new machine to update with and keeping my working system just in case something goes wrong.;)

And once again don't give these people the time of day when they say bullshit.:giggle:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Guys, guys, guys stop!

I am a patient man. It's perfectly fine this small update. Life is a series of hurdles preventing progress of goals. Keep jumping those Hurdles and don't let anyone distract you like those disapointed few. Take all the time you need to complete your vision and i will keep my fingers crossed on impregnating Rachel and Krysten also.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Again Can us poor perverted pirates, Please get a Mega Link?
and to EvilUser Please know we love your work take your time and keep giving us this good stuff!!
I have wondered this for awhile now, but, what is the Craze with Mega? I have found them no better than quite a few others. There are times that I keep having problems downloading from them and no problems with Workupload, nor NOPY.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have wondered this for awhile now, but, what is the Craze with Mega? I have found them no better than quite a few others. There are times that I keep having problems downloading from them and no problems with Workupload, nor NOPY.
Then you are one of many it seems as not everyone has this I am one that has issues everytime I download from Workupload or NOPY as they will either get started then cancel shortly after starting or will get close to finish and cancel out. It has a lot to do with my internet though as I am what I was told Extended reach DSL and with Mega it will automatically start back if things like this happen

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes