Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
where is the Mega file? workuupload and the rest are failing due to 4hr download times lol
and megaup is giving me 2mb .exe file?

edit: workupload worked finally but the system said it quarantined a Trojan. Is this a false positive or?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
how DARE a dude hit one of my beauties..will save up rage for next update..then warpath!!! i'll tell you hwhat!!!
oh ya..also..this game should be restarted..i noticed alot of new stuff..but even if you do not want to restart..its really gotten GOOD...this is the harem game we've all wanted for so long.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pledge for bigger updates ... o_Othen this happened:eek:

Dev confessed <sort of> 'Yeah, my computer was acting up. I couldn’t do more than that'

The pledge we all cheered ... but got denied ... Alll of those faiths ... furies of chance;)
Dev pledged loyalty and fealty <not so much it seems> to this avenue:
"My new cards boosted the CUDA shaders with 1664 (GTX 970) + 2432 (GTX 1070ti) and now the total count is 4864 CUDA shaders. That means I can provide more images per update and I can improve the image quality. "

And ... another bombastic pledge ... hope we actually get IRL sorted and the real deal;)
"
Also my new 1070ti has 8GB of VRAM which means now I can render images with more than 2-3 characters in one scene.

Long story, short: There will be more images per update and those images will be with better quality.
"
Cheers for the best and Humongous Updates!!!

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I seem to be getting something strange happening with Iris near the end.
By making certain choices I can get a conversation with her in the corridor, and then the game switches to the other scene where you are watching her with her boyfriend and he hits her.
So instead of getting one of the two scene 'choices', I get both?

I assume there is another ending from the first dialogue in the corridor, different to seeing Iris in tears?

• Thinking Face

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are the rare breed ... what they call precog ... living freely between the folds of time;)

Do not deny your super power! Be the hero Faith intended you to be! Heal the world;)!

Reactions: Mormont

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Well it is a bit of a confusing update. It feels sort of cobbled together.

The follow on scenes from the end of the last update with Michelle and Rachel are just weird - Rachel sort of disappears, and you would expect the MC to do something with her after Michelle, even if it is alone if she doesn't want to join in. She's lying on the bed beside them, and yet suddenly it's morning and he wakes up alone.
The only excuse has to be the 'pill' has worn him out, but it still feels like a botched scene.

Of course I may have missed something, but I have tried lots of choices combinations - but there aren't too many choices anyway.

From a post earlier there is a hint Iris throws herself at the MC - but all I found was that meant a tearful hug - nothing more, unless my 'bug' from above stops me nailing her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev technical 70-ti melt down and so:eek: ... couldn't finish the job :cautious:

Happy reminiscence of what could have been ... if only ... ;)

Reactions: Mormont
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes