Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I hate those two, it's like fucking a 13 y/o girl, disgusting.

Mom and sis seem to have a problem with their faces, not to the point that I wouldn't want to touch them, but they look vastly inferior compared to the rest of the ladies. Sis looks great from the front, but that nose...
I'm actually ok with Rachel... though her original face was 100% better than the new one... I dont understand how getting a skin-rejuvenating cream to do away with wrinkles and stuff also makes you tanned like a Ganguro... give me back pale Rachel, just smooth out her wrinkles on her forehead !!

Reactions: Ying Ko

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
It seems to me Michelle is a desperate woman who can't keep a man so she allows the MC to have other girls so he doesn't dump her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It seems to me Michelle is a desperate woman who can't keep a man so she allows the MC to have other girls so he doesn't dump her
Or she is just open minded, she has a company to run and the rules to follow.
To keep everyone safe and so on is all.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Repuci

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Or she is just open minded, she has a company to run and the rules to follow.
To keep everyone safe and so on is all.
She gives the MC everything girls her money a car now wants a baby she does everything he asks of her and getting nothing in return how long did she know the MC a week maybe and asks him if your with another woman, you have to tell me while she looks sad she's kinda pathetic and insecure but the MC is lucky he got himself a harem and easy money

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Honestly, I like Krysten's nose, I think it gives her character and makes her adorable. I cannot wait to take her virginity, though i'm sure that wont happen for quite a few updates.

Reactions: Repuci

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So trying to load an old save leads to nothing but the rollback error page thing. do i need to restart?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The "hero" can give him or herself some time. Today is Melody day and there is no way something will eat into the MEGA allotment before that is out. :D
Well, you are lucky then - the links are not "mega" :D
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Thanks man!

Edit. Well, I have to correct my previous statement about "luck" due to links being anonfile. (n)
Moreover, I regret for ever using that crap as a file-host in the past, as for now I tried four times to download with no success - terrible speed, dropping to zero kb/s and breaking the download after a while. So - anusfile go suck yourself, anonymously of course :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Well, you are lucky then - the links are not "mega" :D

Thanks man!

Edit. Well, I have to correct my previous statement about "luck" due to links being anonfile. (n)
Moreover, I regret for ever using that crap as a file-host in the past, as for now I tried four times to download with no success - terrible speed, dropping to zero kb/s and breaking the download after a while. So - anusfile go suck yourself, anonymously of course :ROFLMAO:
ya i can't download it ether from them anyone got a different host link plz

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
(Original Link rikax )
Mirrors
Links: WorkUpload ( ) ( ) Racaty ( ) ( ) MegaUP ( ) ( )
Release: 27 Jul 2019
Version: 0.14
Platform: Windows, Linux & Mac
Language: English

-Hex- monroe

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
(Original Link rikax )
Mirrors (Uploading...)
Links: WorkUpload ( ) (Mac) Racaty ( ) (Mac) MegaUP ( ) (Mac)
Release: 27 Jul 2019
Version: 0.14
Platform: Windows, Linux & Mac
Language: English
thanks so much

Reactions: dussalant
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes