• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Virgin and pregnancy have been confirmed.
Tags applied.
Lukesway0 2019-07-01 14-28-52-31.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any pregnancy content in the game, or only announced/planned?
It ask you if you want pregnancy or not and you have to chose.

If you chose yes then yes there is the start of pregnancy content and if you chose no then no there is none.

3 times you are ask if you want to get her pregnant and 3 times you can say yes or you can say no.

Mar 14, 2019
It ask you if you want pregnancy or not and you have to chose.

If you chose yes then yes there is the start of pregnancy content and if you chose no then no there is none.

3 times you are ask if you want to get her pregnant and 3 times you can say yes or you can say no.
OK, but what is the actual content- is it just 3 yes-or-no prompts, or are there events where we are looking for a crib on craigslist and stuff?

Reactions: Boozebox

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hope Rachel doesn't tell us to leave the show anymore eventually. Maybe couple streams later on.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
Can we talk about how this guy is stilling talking about getting his first check and still hasn't gotten it yet like come on lol at this point i just think hes getting played. Even tho hes not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can we talk about how this guy is stilling talking about getting his first check and still hasn't gotten it yet like come on lol at this point i just think hes getting played. Even tho hes not.
To be fair Michelle did give him some money.

What I find strange is, out of all the time we've spent in Michelle's house, I haven't seen any food.

Reactions: Valeck and djrock

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
harem incest and baby making tags i think i should try this game out :p
You never have ? wow, its pretty damn good ! A lot of people give the dev crap due to Main Girl (Michelle's face) sometimes.. but I think she is pretty cute... and has a banging body... that said all the other girls except for the black one are bombshells !!! The only one I find kind of ugly (besides the black girl, and probably more so) is the sister... poor Krysten needs a nose job STAT or some fake tits... or to be re-born...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Why do you even mention it :unsure::geek:
Michelle is among the best waifus.
Personality wise I can think of at least 5 better waifus than her... however she has one thing that makes her standout, and still puts her in my top 10... she lets the MC have a Harem !!! None of that "one love relationship per path"... she lets you boink anything and everything you want as long as you come home to her !! That lady is worth her weight in gold for understanding the very nature of "good life, good wife !"

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes