• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The only path a true gentleman can take !
View attachment 335763
Isnt that right Mytez King Monkey Mon Kukothemadhatter ?
It's not even about being a gentleman, she is head over heels in love with you, and you know she's always wanted to have a kid and hasn't been able to. It's about being a good friend, a good person and a good partner.

harem incest and baby making tags i think i should try this game out :p
You should. It's one of those games that won't ask you to follow a super complex story, but just sit down and enjoy a very pleaseant experience. It's super chill and it's extremelly enjoyable.

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Well this game is really back on track.

What was that phrase about "Having the women queuing in line"

I like where Samantha is going too.
:love:

Reactions: Repuci

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Its one of those game where i care more about the romance with Michelle than i care about harem. I'm a huge fuckin' softy in this one :cry::giggle:
Same, I'm doing harem because she's encouraging it, but the second she decides that she doesn't want it anymore. I'm dropping every other woman. Rachel, Krysten and Melissa included.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its one of those game where i care more about the romance with Michelle than i care about harem. I'm a huge fuckin' softy in this one :cry::giggle:
Same. I've managed tp turn nearly everyone down since it got serious with Michelle.

The only thing holding the game back from being in my top 5 is the MC and that laughable part when the incredibly hot, rich cougar asks him to move in with her and he's all "oh, no, can't do that I have to stay home with my mommy".

I seriously WTF'd and admit I skipped the next update because I was still WTF'ing over that.

Then this last update had him go all "I want Rachel in our relationship" and i'm all "nah, hunni, that's too much". So I had to restart and turn off all Rachel content. I haven't got back to the end yet so i'm hoping that still isn't forced in.

• Love
Reactions: jaydem and Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
when the incredibly hot, rich cougar asks him to move in with her and he's all "oh, no, can't do that I have to stay home with my mommy".
And you haven't even mentioned that small minor detail that they are madly in love with one another :sneaky: I do build the harem though so i totally wrote that on the account to a more reasonable way to build said harem.. some sacrifices has to be made in terms of believability to lessen workloads and keep all things together.

Its just that i'm more invested in the relationship with Michelle then i am with the harem and i found myself during moments of lewds with other girls if there is going to be a point when Michelle asks us to stop and that i totally would (maybe we'll have such discussion with her father). This was the first time such a thought crossed my mind. Usually love interests are not that interesting in VNs and games for this to happen :)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I haven't played this game since version 0.7. I gotta say... holy shit, this game got A LOT better! Glad the open world nonsense got ditched and the build-up and teasing (especially with Mom/Rachel) is really good. Kudos to the dev - this is one of the best harem games I'm playing right now. Plus, there's a pregnancy path with Michelle?! :love:

What an amazing turn-around! (y)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Michelle is the best Waifu, I will absolutely put a baby in her.
Honestly I love the relationship her and Luke have, and the harem around them. Each of the girls are amazing looking and unique. I dont understand why Carrie is getting all the hate though, love her look, the dark eye liner with her dusky skin is just delicious. I've always thought she was middle eastern though and had a bit of a gothy thing going on which I adore.
Melissa is best baby girl, so very helpful in this update. She needs more love from Daddy.

Honestly, this update was great, still miffed how Kim's hair has changed though, preferred the buns.
Just wish I could choose to have more time with the girls I want to. haven't seen Carrie in a while and i'm absolutely sure we are going to be breaking Iris and her bf up and then breaking Iris over the MC. ^.~

Reactions: McWoodz and Repuci

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Nothing wrong with the puppies, not everyone needs to have big fake clown tits, although I wouldn't rule out the nose job

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I was going based off how shitty they looked in her swimsuit or regular clothes... once she got naked they were fine... (B cup + is fine with me... its just lame flats that annoy me like Elena and Jennifer from DmD).

Still her face does her no favors, she barely edges out Cassie...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Elena and Jennifer from DmD).
I hate those two, it's like fucking a 13 y/o girl, disgusting.

Still her face does her no favors, she barely edges out Cassie...
Mom and sis seem to have a problem with their faces, not to the point that I wouldn't want to touch them, but they look vastly inferior compared to the rest of the ladies. Sis looks great from the front, but that nose...

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes