Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Were Iris' tits always that big? She seemed like she had more average size tits befor but at the meeting and the pool they look really big.
Just went back to the first camshow with her and it seems I was confused, her tits have always been big.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seems a few games I play have popped up today.

I must have been a good girl.

Also the game is showing the sequence with Alicia showing off and Iris doesn't get hit and then the sequence when she does get hit if you choose to not go on Iris' route. If you do go in her route it shows just the one when she gets hit. Seems like a bug.
Maybe put story stuff in a spoiler so you don't ruin shit for other people.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Nice but short update. As with other recent games probably going to skip the next update and wait for more.
Think i'll follow your action and just wait. :unsure:
Maybe put story stuff in a spoiler so you don't ruin shit for other people.
[/QUOTE]

Spoilers never bug me, due to they all have sex.. just depends with who and when. There a good heads up to not WASTING 30 mins or more till you out one or 2 together and have to go back... 30 plus min. wasted (n)
Seems a few games I play have popped up today.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Very short update.
Yeah. And I kind of expected that turn with Iris, I'm just sad it happened, at least that way.

I don't see how the MC and Iris "get there". A girl who has been physically abused by her boyfriend, and who has been living in fear, isn't someone who just jumps into bed with someone, especially someone who isn't available - in the traditional sense. Just because she has been posed as the unattainable object of desire, it doesn't somehow overwrite that.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes