Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
NDA for Gia or other girls not in company i don't get any vibe from it but Ella kinda make me angry tho it's seems like NTR content
Gia and Rachel.... just bullshit you can't cancel it you can't do anything you can only watch them have sex and Rachel act like a pure prude with MC and with Gia like a sex addicted... i don't wanna see them have sex without MC this update kinda make me angry you know
No she says that she wants to close it but only for her and Luke and i don't see the logic behind that
decision other than she wanting to fuck another dude i mean it's supposed to be a requirement to work in the company from everyone right?? And even more suspicious is that she wants to do it just after she gets pregnant but that's only me being suspicious about it, but for the other two points i agree this update doesn't feel right let's just hope this is not the game evolving into something bad

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
No she says that she wants to close it but only for her and Luke and i don't see the logic behind that
decision other than she wanting to fuck another dude i mean it's supposed to be a requirement to work in the company from everyone right?? And even more suspicious is that she wants to do it just after she gets pregnant but that's only me being suspicious about it, but for the other two points i agree this update doesn't feel right let's just hope this is not the game evolving into something bad
actually NDA thing kinda bother me too right after she pregnant try to close it and she said "i don't want anyone only you" but she and her ex-husband can't have a baby so she get pregnant and try to get rid of MC and get back to her husband or something like that ... it gives me bad vibe too now thinking about it..

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Who the fuck is "Sandra" Ella mentioned her don't want to do things for clients and seems like they are together now ? i realy don't remember if she one of the girls in game or add on new updates ?
If you recall, Sandra is the new receptionist at Luke's new company and she does house visits to give massages. Michelle has the massage from her at home and Luke could get involved or not. It was mentioned there that Ella was a repeat client for the massages and that they nearly always end up fucking during or after the massages.

So in this update Ella confirms she is in proper relationship with Sandra and it is Sandra's influence that makes Ella want to quit being a fuck toy for the company.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
actually NDA thing kinda bother me too right after she pregnant try to close it and she said "i don't want anyone only you" but she and her ex-husband can't have a baby so she get pregnant and try to get rid of MC and get back to her husband or something like that ... it gives me bad vibe too now thinking about it..
I don't think that will happen, I think the conversation between Michelle and Luke was one more so to say that now she is pregnant there will no longer be any other man in her life that will get with her. There is nothing in that where she will not go after women that she wants - after all Michelle is trying to get into Raquel's panties and probably anyone else she can get her hands on.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I don't think that will happen, I think the conversation between Michelle and Luke was one more so to say that now she is pregnant there will no longer be any other man in her life that will get with her. There is nothing in that where she will not go after women that she wants - after all Michelle is trying to get into Raquel's panties and probably anyone else she can get her hands on.
yea but Raquel sign for NDA because she is working for company now .. and other thing about Michelle she is pregnant now no longer need any other man part kinda reasonable but other then that Ella's lie and Rachel and Gia part kinda still bother me

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
lol i didn't remember that, this only make things worse

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
yea but Raquel sign for NDA because she is working for company now .. and other thing about Michelle she is pregnant now no longer need any other man part kinda reasonable but other then that Ella's lie and Rachel and Gia part kinda still bother me
Quite honestly, I think the Rachel and Gia thing has a lot of people bothered or annoyed but it is something that dev seems wants to bring Rachel out of her shell more towards lesbian love towards a more active member in 3-somes with Michelle and Luke.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Quite honestly, I think the Rachel and Gia thing has a lot of people bothered or annoyed but it is something that dev seems wants to bring Rachel out of her shell more towards lesbian love towards a more active member in 3-somes with Michelle and Luke.
Seems like she interest Gia more then MC ... :D 3-some with Michelle not a bad idea but still we at the least i don't wanna see Rachel with another person especially with Gia...

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
And to make things worst she mentions her son in that moment i was like "wtf bitch you are getting that pussy before me and now you want your son in this too gtfo"

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Seems like she interest Gia more then MC ... :D 3-some with Michelle not a bad idea but still we at the least i don't wanna see Rachel with another person especially with Gia...
Agreed, I also wanted to keep Rachel for myself but this event was aimed to bring her out of her shell towards trying to make her fully committed to the relationship with Luke but through association with Michelle also.

I am not sure how much Luke is going to benefit from Gia lessons since he seems to be easily able to bang any girl he comes across with the exception of Rachel who comes across as a cock tease.

Last edited:

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
And to make things worst she mentions her son in that moment i was like "wtf bitch you are getting that pussy before me and now you want your son in this too gtfo"
If you recall I think it was Rachel that said she had a friend that was also sleeping with her son and since Gia knows Rachel and Luke's relationship (with the taboo patch installed) she is just bringing it out in the open. Personally, I don't want any other dick near Rachel.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Thanks for the answer. What a bunch of bullshit, i don't like forced pregnancy, even if you don't want it, she is annoying asking almost every update. Bitch, i don't want to dick you with your fat belly ffs :confused:. And regarding Gia, player should be able to see that scene regardless of decision. In fact, it would make sense to see that scene if you accepted Rachel seeing her than if you refused.
It is available if you are okay with Rachel going on a date with Gia and if you ask Rachel to video call you in v0.20

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
If you recall I think it was Rachel that said she had a friend that was also sleeping with her son and since Gia knows Rachel and Luke's relationship (with the taboo patch installed) she is just bringing it out in the open. Personally, I don't want any other dick near Rachel.
if you watch Rachel and Gia have sex after first part Rachel going to bathroom and Gia said i have a secret and i don't want my friends to learn about it kinda suspicious but it's not about her son and her because Rachel already now that it's not a secret

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Is there actually any content with Rachel and Gia in this update? There is some talk about the MC going along or watching on a video link in the evening.
I didn't see that - is it on another route depending on previous answers?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Is there actually any content with Rachel and Gia in this update? There is some talk about the MC going along or watching on a video link in the evening.
I didn't see that - is it on another route depending on previous answers?
if you don't allow Gia and Rachel date Rachel think you gonna be mad about it and don't ask and don't show it you need to allow her date thing and allow her about Gia kinda forced and it's make me angry :D

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I like this game a lot but, if you get Michelle into women the mc doesn't get hardly any alone time with her after that.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
if you watch Rachel and Gia have sex after first part Rachel going to bathroom and Gia said i have a secret and i don't want my friends to learn about it kinda suspicious but it's not about her son and her because Rachel already now that it's not a secret
I get the feeling the secret is that she is a hooker also and doesn't want her friend Rachel to know about it. Which kind of makes me not want to get on Gia's path as she would still be getting fucked by her clients.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Jesus Christ! There won't be NTR in this game (I'm saying this for 1000 time). Michelle being pregnant opens events that will be most likely available in later episodes.
The only thing that was forced about Gia was meeting her, that was the only requirement for Rachel's path. If you don't like Gia, you don't have to follow events with her.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' 'images/v0.12/1286.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image 'images/v0.12/1286.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "v0.12.rpyc", line 1108, in script
File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/v0.12/1286.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)
Android "PIE" API 28
SAMSUNG SM-G960U
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66
Luke's Way 0.20b
Mon Feb 10 14:09:19 2020
```
it's been fixed.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes