K18

Apr 19, 2018
I miss Carrie :(. Haven't seen her in a while in recent updates. Carrie kind of remind me of Christina from "Depraved Awakening".

A character bio sheet would be a nice addition.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I miss Carrie :(. Haven't seen her in a while in recent updates. Carrie kind of remind me of Christina from "Depraved Awakening".

A character bio sheet would be a nice addition.
I think Carrie should be making an appearance soon, especially if you are still friends with Michael as per the phone call in last update.

As for the character bio sheet, I like the idea myself but anyone who is a patron of dev should mention that on his Patreon site.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I had a quick glanse on it and its good enough for a reminder who is who.
Any update for the new public version?
New public version? Luke's Way 0.18 is the last public version on Patreon but here you have access to v0.19. However, v0.20 is almost done, trying hard to push it out before the end of this month but I'm not sure I can make it.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
we will get to play it when its done eviluser, your hard work is very much appreciated ,we will sit here on tenterhooks awaiting its release lol

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
New public version? Luke's Way 0.18 is the last public version on Patreon but here you have access to v0.19. However, v0.20 is almost done, trying hard to push it out before the end of this month but I'm not sure I can make it.
Thanks for the reply, Dont worry about the dates i think i speak for most of the people here that prefer a game thats good and without to many bugs then one thats rushed and not done.

Reactions: Mormont and woody

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's why I'm glad this went back to just a VN some sandbox games just come along with too many issues at times. Also hope you are feeling better soon your health matters the most just get better the update can wait. (y)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Really? That'd be awfully disappointing, i guess that route is a dead-end for me.
While Gia and Rachel is likely to happen I think dev would add something to make sure that it would be hidden from the player if they wanted to not see it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Post from Jan 21 at 12:20am

Luke's Way v0.20 status update and 2nd batch of previews

Tongue all over these babes and bathe in their juices like a true Evil User your are! We be waitin”, anticipatin”
Hey all!With over 200 images ready, I can say that I'm about 60% done with 0.20 .I've been struggling with a few scenes and I'm kind of behind...

NEws from Jan 29 at 9:31pm
Important info about Luke's Way v0.20

I'm really sorry to say this but I'm not going to make to release the update before the end of this month. On top of everything not going fast enough, today I got flu with terrible headache, I feel very tired and I have high body temperature between 39°C and 41°C (102°F and 106 °F) that really stops me from working. Everyone who'll stop their pledge, will get a link in inbox, that's the least I can do for disappointing you as my supporter.

EvilUser

Get better .. maybe do less evil and praise your babes by making them Stunning and ready for play!

HApy Gaming!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Luke's Way [v0.20] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Note: This has not been tested on mac, let me know if it works

PC/MAC (302 MB): - - - -

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
wow i maybe first to upload v0-20 i reload then the site and seen non new then miss click on reload and luke way

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It could have something to do with the path. I have no idea how you got the executable buried inside the lib\windows-i686 directory. It should be in the root of the game directory.
It is - but it's also in the lib\windows-i686 directory, and {judging by what happened when the Windows on my Surface got borked} the executable in the root directory calls the .exe in lib\windows-i686, and i'd get essentially that same error.

I could start the games by going to the .exe in lib\windows-i686, though.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes