• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well hopefully he is finaly thinking about correcting some damage he has done to the game for the Rachel path fans for example with the help he got now.
lets see what the writer now is suggesting.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.21b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.03.2020
Link not working. Is there a chance to put it in again?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there a chance that without scenes from Gia and without permission for Rachel / Gia scenes, the relationship between MC and Rachel would succeed?
I don't like Gia, and I don't want to share Rachel with her, I want to have her only for myself, and of course for Michelle. :love:

Reactions: HansDampf788

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there a chance that without scenes from Gia and without permission for Rachel / Gia scenes, the relationship between MC and Rachel would succeed?
I don't like Gia, and I don't want to share Rachel with her, I want to have her only for myself, and of course for Michelle. :love:
Quote here from the dev
The only thing that was forced about Gia was meeting her, that was the only requirement for Rachel's path. If you don't like Gia, you don't have to follow events with her.
I think if you just avoid Gia then I'd imagine Rachel won't go to her?

Reactions: Qmil679

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sadly no. They are tied together.

Quote here from the dev

I think if you just avoid Gia then I'd imagine Rachel won't go to her?
She does, even if you minimize the Gia content. You can choose to ignore her as much as you want, but scenes between Rachel and her still happen offscreen.

Reactions: Qmil679

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
What happened to the game?? didnt got updates on april and now may started.... i saw some post about the dev trying something new... is it true? its a good game.. hope it comes back with bang...

airze

Feb 8, 2018
What happened to the game?? didnt got updates on april and now may started.... i saw some post about the dev trying something new... is it true? its a good game.. hope it comes back with bang...
last post from them was May 3rd thats all I can tell ya

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
Holy is spelled H O L Y not holly, which is a tree and a girls name. If you're going to use a word in every other frame then, for the love of all that is HOLY, spell it right. It is beyond jarring trying to read it wrong so many times.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The game doesn't have a gallery mod right? im making one right now., just wanted to be sure.

Reactions: sirvac
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes