P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Its Been Released. :) Just gotta wait till however long for it to be updated here but it might take some time. Either way i am super excited for the update
Yeah - it's been released and the dev - EvilUser - has asked the Patreon followers not to leak it to pirate sites (like this) too early. It was leaked within 10 minutes last time so I can't blame them. I, like many don't want to or can't contribute via Patreon but if those who can/do leak updates too early it increases the chances of said games being abandoned due to loss of revenue. I'll wait and accept it gratefully when it appears. :D

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah - it's been released and the dev - EvilUser - has asked the Patreon followers not to leak it to pirate sites (like this) too early. It was leaked within 10 minutes last time so I can't blame them. I, like many don't want to or can't contribute via Patreon but if those who can/do leak updates too early it increases the chances of said games being abandoned due to loss of revenue. I'll wait and accept it gratefully when it appears. :D

Exactly Evil does some great work. I too cant afford to contribute so i just wait patiently and dont mind waiting an extra few days Esp. if Evil gets some extra / new patrons from the wait... Totally deserves them :)

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Now that we get Michelle to go both ways it seems we never get one on one with her. I like the threesomes (females + Luke only) but once in a while one on one is great also. I mean she is the main girlfriend. Not criticizing, just someone who loves the game point of view.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i kinda like Iris ,, she hot and makes me wonder , just how far will MC get with her ... i mean serious wise .. i know Michelle is the main girl for Luke ... just wish Iris could be my MC's 2nd

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
it says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
yeah the thread is awaiting moderators approval., you can use the patreon one though. its a free mod :)

Reactions: hgooob2000

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Didn't know people still used that pirating means devs loss money false argument. :KEK:

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
People like trying the game before coming to the conclusion whether to support it or not.
but that doesn't prove that persons statement false. then again, i've seen an adult game where all there is is a demo(though the games creator calls it "the public build", even though it hasn't been updated since never) a base game, and then to access new content, you have to get past a paywall. and not just any paywall either, the worst kind. site actually checks to see if you're paid up. if not, you lose access to any shit you paid for, because apparently you're just renting the game, not buying it.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes