Collection Pinup LumiNyu Collection [2024-06-20] [LumiNyu]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hasbro

Jul 24, 2017
Actually 50 (and a couple others as well) should be up soon...ish. I sent em over to rf96 a few days ago. Not really sure what their schedule is though.
OP updated!
I love you all so much! Thank you JimanyJin and rf96.
I'm surprised how much of this collection is now available thanks to the members here, and I can't thank this community enough for sharing.

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
The files from the most recent update should be listed in the change log on the top of the first page.
I know how it works, it is not noted that the compression was also update, now i downloaded the files and it is. I guess if it is not specified, the uploaders "automatically" update those files
Thanks anyways.

JimanyJin

Apr 24, 2018
I know how it works, it is not noted that the compression was also update, now i downloaded the files and it is. I guess if it is not specified, the uploaders "automatically" update those files
Thanks anyways.
Oh yeah, no, I have no clue if it was added to the compressed version or not. I was more trying to answer the 2nd part of your question where it seemed like you were asking which files would be missing if it didn't get updated.

Reactions: Altaeria

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
And here Mileena. Lol even Dandonfuga draw her same way - outfit from MK9 and face from MKX
That's the best combo for her tbh, glad she did that. MK9 and MK11 Mileena face are scary, besides she rendered that MKX mouth really good and I like her version of Mileena now. Hopefully more of her in the future!

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
That's the best combo for her tbh, glad she did that. MK9 and MK11 Mileena face are scary, besides she rendered that MKX mouth really good and I like her version of Mileena now. Hopefully more of her in the future!
Lol its her nature since MK2 - beaty with scary face, my favor mileena is from MK9 bcs she look exàctly how is she must - sexy outfit, scary face and crazy. From MKX is not my favor bcs they give her this lips and her teeth looks stupid (like horns) and her is not wht mileena wear bcs NR dnt wanna make womans to sexy as always was in series instead. And MK11 and im happy and freacking mad at the sametime, yea they return mileena, but they make her fucking chineese bcs they do same with kitana. Just look how different her outfits looks in old games and starting from MKX

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Lol its her nature since MK2 - beaty with scary face, my favor mileena is from MK9 bcs she look exàctly how is she must - sexy outfit, scary face and crazy. From MKX is not my favor bcs they give her this lips and her teeth looks stupid (like horns) and her is not wht mileena wear bcs NR dnt wanna make womans to sexy as always was in series instead. And MK11 and im happy and freacking mad at the sametime, yea they return mileena, but they make her fucking chineese bcs they do same with kitana. Just look how different her outfits looks in old games and starting from MKX
There is a reason why most animations and drawings are for MKX Mileena dude and it's called aesthetics

Who cares cares if she is not lore accurate or doesn't look as she should compared to previous MK. It's the hottest version for me and probably a lot of people because she doesn't look as monstrous as MK9 or MK11. MKX Mileena's face is more attractive than the other ones and it's easier to fap to, and that's what people care about :)

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
There is a reason why most animations and drawings are for MKX Mileena dude and it's called aesthetics

Who cares cares if she is not lore accurate or doesn't look as she should compared to previous MK. It's the hottest version for me and probably a lot of people because she doesn't look as monstrous as MK9 or MK11. MKX Mileena's face is more attractive than the other ones and it's easier to fap to, and that's what people care about :)
Yea i know that, bcs with lips is more "sexy", no1 is gonna like fap on tarkatan big teeth mounth. And mileena from dandonfuga my still favor, and i also cnt wait for lumi work to.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes